User Controls

River otters

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone here like them? I didn't know they were in texas until yesterday evening I'd never seen one before in real life. Theres a creek out by my place and I saw a parent and its pup swimming and I was like "woaaah dude theres an otters!" and he my friend was like "river otter?! I'm gonna go get my gun" And I was like don't do that man you're going get us in trouble I'm going to lay out some tuna for them

But yeah they are pretty cute a lot better than possums but I've heard they are dangerous also

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I like them but they're difficult to cook properly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I live on a river otter farming community actually. We breed them both commercially and for domestic consumption. They're primary value is derived from the sleek fur that is used to make bestiality themed sexual pariphinalia. The milk is also used by our people to make a variety of cheeses.

Honestly, when it comes to these guys, I don't know what we'd do with otter'm.
    Bradley Black Hole
    also they eat trout and i burned two of their dens down when I was sfishing up north cuz i hate those cock s uckers so mch I also discharged my 9mm, however i did not strike any of them, the fire however did shoo them off and fishing picked up in that creek.

can't remember if they were otters or that rat thing muskrat or beavers, idk I didn't give a fuck
    Nile bump
    Wtf leave the otters alone
    Originally posted by Nile Wtf leave the otters alone

I want one as a pet to be friends with my cat
    Ghost Black Hole
    thats a cute dog
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    They're fucking disgusting. Eating up to 10% of their body weight... squealing like some sort of river pigs. NO
    Originally posted by DontTellEm They're fucking disgusting. Eating up to 10% of their body weight… squealing like some sort of river pigs. NO

sooo... you're calling yourself disgusting.. heard..
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U wish, ya lil faggot
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm They're fucking disgusting. Eating up to 10% of their body weight… squealing like some sort of river pigs. NO

ill eat 10% of your ass and make you squeel like a river otter
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U wish, ya lil faggot

U mad fatty your jelly that otters have a better metabolism than you
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost ill eat 10% of your ass and make you squeel like a river otter

I'll suck ur boyfriends dick
    Ghost Black Hole
    please don't be disrespectful, my girlfriend is a tender lover and she will kiss you where you want to be kissed the most ;)
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I'm going to start going by a nickname "otter" because I'm sleek and have a nice coat and sharp teeth and I can swim fast

anyone here like serques? when I was in mexico these guys would be jumping out of trees into the water and swimming, their like kind of a duck / rubber marsupial / pigdog.org

Ghost Black Hole
    anoyther suscessfull billiam "otter" Bill Krozbybyby
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to start going by a nickname "otter" because I'm sleek and have a nice coat and sharp teeth and I can swim fast

Durrrr!!
    Originally posted by Ghost anoyther suscessfull billiam "otter" Bill Krozbybyby

pretty much, otters seem like lovable creatures, did you know that they fall asleep in the on their backs and hold hands with their lover/pups so the current doesn't seperate them?

they care and they share and probably say weeel gonts when they meet other otter families

Jump to Top