User Controls

I got an inheritence

  1. #1
    Ghost Black Hole
    Except im such a degenerate that i'm already in more debt that any money I could have got. I did so many drugs I can't even afford free money.


  2. #2
    cigreting Space Nigga
    how much u get
  3. #3
    Ghost Black Hole
    nothing because I owe large amounts of debt to various companies and am a pariah of the state.

    I had my eyes on the road I was staying in my lane, I saw the hole I tried to swerve and avoid it but I drove right in.
  4. #4
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    How do they get your money? Can't you draw out the intestacy process and get the debt written off?
  5. #5
    cigreting Space Nigga
    cool so how much then
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump How do they get your money? Can't you draw out the intestacy process and get the debt written off?

    If they just wired me the money and I took it out in cash in a big duffle bag and got an UBER home maybe but someone would have to send it direct from an account or whatever and they would probably assume i'm going to hand it directly to a drug dealer or something so that would never happen they would only do a legit legal normal transfer and as soon as anything touches my bank account there would be phonecalls and hungry hands that I legally owe it all too.

    My account gets automatically frozen if I do anything I suspect because of bitcoin but I have been frozen by the government before. I am like a helpless rape victim

    I could probably consolidate it somehow but my debt is not only big but also wide, I would have to consolidate with multiple companies.

    I gotta declare bankruptcy i think.

    Originally posted by cigreting cool so how much then

    a college and a house worth idk a specific amount, nobody tells me anything and it will probably just show up in my bank one day randomly, account gets frozen and then the money goes out.
  7. #7
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost If they just wired me the money and I took it out in cash in a big duffle bag and got an UBER home maybe but someone would have to send it direct from an account or whatever and they would probably assume i'm going to hand it directly to a drug dealer or something so that would never happen they would only do a legit legal normal transfer and as soon as anything touches my bank account there would be phonecalls and hungry hands that I legally owe it all too.

    My account gets automatically frozen if I do anything I suspect because of bitcoin but I have been frozen by the government before. I am like a helpless rape victim

    I could probably consolidate it somehow but my debt is not only big but also wide, I would have to consolidate with multiple companies.

    I gotta declare bankruptcy i think.



    a college and a house worth idk a specific amount, nobody tells me anything and it will probably just show up in my bank one day randomly, account gets frozen and then the money goes out.

    Is your bank account monitored? Do you have court judgements?

    I don't understand how debt collection works in your country. Don't you have a right to privacy? How does your bank know these debts are legitimate? Can't you just go to a different bank?
  8. #8
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah court judgements and collection agencies, multiple ones on my account from all sorts of shit. I had to do phone court before and I was really fucked up on meth and don't even remember any of what happened except that it did happen.

    Yes I have a right to privacy but I remember them calling my work, my boss handed my the phone and it was a collections agency. The lady asked how much I had in my bank account I said $80 and I don't get paid until friday she told me to send it to them and it will be a sign of faith.

    I tried to explain to her that I require food to be alive which costs currency and then I hung up on her because I had to go back to work.

    My bank is a piece of shit I was in drug treatment and they froze my christmas pay+bonus I had no food or money at christmas after working overtime all month so I bought a bunch of meth with muh bitcoin and ended up in the mental hospital and lost that job.

    They are legit collection companies they have a lot of resources, it seems fucked up and evil but it's totally normal and legal. I told my bank to close my account but they can't do it because it's associated with debt. You can't just close it and ignore it.

    I did have an account with another bank but when I applied for welfare it red flagged their system and they thought I was trying to hide money and scam them, I had to use only one account and I can't close the fucked one so i'm stuck with it until I kill myself.
  9. #9
    Ghost Black Hole
    i should have been like roshambo and not get a bank account until I was 21. I would have been a lot better off
  10. #10
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Can't you say you are boycotting your bank cos they oppress orangutans in suriname or some shit?

    And just start an account in an app bank like Revolut.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Revolut/comments/m5qgut/revolut_alternatives_in_canada/

    Can you get the money paid to HTS's account or something?
  11. #11
    Ghost Black Hole
    Even if I can get the money it doesn't erase the debt. I'm fucked either way and owe some big jedidis some big interest. I signed a lot of paperwork.

    I heard about people getting sued by collection agencies I think that is probably gonna happen to me soon lol.
  12. #12
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Doesn't Canadia have a 7 year statute of limitations on debt?

    You won't get sued unless they think they can cover the cost of litigation from what they recover from you.
  13. #13
    Ghost Black Hole
    I was gonna declare bankruptcy a few years ago. I don't know how it all works I think it erases debt but messes up credit. mine is pretty bad.
  14. #14
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ghost a college and a house worth idk a specific amount, nobody tells me anything and it will probably just show up in my bank one day randomly, account gets frozen and then the money goes out.

    You're a college degree and a house worth into debt?
  15. #15
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Here I think your debt drops off after 7 years. You should find out what the situation is.
  16. #16
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    tell them you changed your name to my name and they mail it to me , if i can have 100 budwuisers out of the payload ill make the play
  17. #17
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ghost I was gonna declare bankruptcy a few years ago. I don't know how it all works I think it erases debt but messes up credit. mine is pretty bad.

    It doesn't erase debt at least in my neck of the woods it doesn't. And there is a difference between you being broke or your business being broke. You're better off being a business and being bankrupt because what will happen is, they put some kike in charge of your business, the kike will squeeze any value that your business still has out, say in real estate, offices, supplies, whatever, everything will be liquidated. Then that money is going to be divided up between the people you owe money. The government has dibs, then other businesses, then private citizens.

    But if you didn't purposefully run your business into the ground, your personal finances will be unaffected. You could get an inheritance of 10 gazillion and nobody could take it from you as long as it's your business that's bankrupt and not you personally.


    The laws might be different in Canadia though so who even knows.
  18. #18
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie It doesn't erase debt at least in my neck of the woods it doesn't. And there is a difference between you being broke or your business being broke. You're better off being a business and being bankrupt because what will happen is, they put some kike in charge of your business, the kike will squeeze any value that your business still has out, say in real estate, offices, supplies, whatever, everything will be liquidated. Then that money is going to be divided up between the people you owe money. The government has dibs, then other businesses, then private citizens.

    But if you didn't purposefully run your business into the ground, your personal finances will be unaffected. You could get an inheritance of 10 gazillion and nobody could take it from you as long as it's your business that's bankrupt and not you personally.


    The laws might be different in Canadia though so who even knows.

    Yeah that's having a limited liability company.

    Scron just maxed out his cards or some shit.
  19. #19
    Ghost Black Hole
    We figured out a way to hack the smart meter at the crack shack but I forgot I was the one that signed the utility bill. The power was 'cut off' but the lights were on and the meter was running so they had a record of everything and I got a big bill
  20. #20
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie You're a college degree and a house worth into debt?

    Robitussin and Tim Hortons doesn't pay for itself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top