User Controls

I bought a computer.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Anyone know how to put it together?
    Also, how do i put Windows 10 on it without a cd?
    Bueno motherfucker
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Go back to micro-center and get win ten on a flash drive.
    Ghost Black Hole
    don't forget the thermal paste

Fona stepped up.
    That build looks good.
    Ghost Black Hole

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol "discharge yourself"
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Bueno Gonna twitch stream the build?

No, I*will be too distracted googling how to build it to stream building it.
    Also, I am planning on taking it all apart in 29 days and returning it to Microcenter for a full refund and newer stuff.
    Originally posted by Ghost

You do not need to do that.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Does the Ryzen 5 come with a CPU cooler?
    Yes it comes with a CPU cooler provided by AMD in the same box. ... The Ryzen 5 5600x comes with a Wraith Stealth air cooler.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    if you use cum instead of thermal paste you can get dream luck in minecraft

$1,700 to play Minecraft
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not bad. Also, for 1700 bucks you'd think they'd throw in a Win10 License, just to be nice. Didn't we have this conversation earlier, the one where we talked about how2pirate Win10?

I think we had, you could always try SteamOS. Also, you should have a manual, it came with your mobo. It has all the info you need, no googling required.
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO Dang Fona, your machine is more powerful than mine, the hell are you even going to play?

He's playing up his image of being an epic gamer.
    He's gonna have Chell play Among Us with her tits out and a pink headset on for car money
    Apparently I could have gotten all this shit prebuilt for the same price....
    Anyways, just as soon as I finish watching youtube videos on how to build a computer Ill be ready to play Tabletop Simulator on Steam.
    You'll need a motherboard and hard drive first.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Apparently I could have gotten all this shit prebuilt for the same price….
    Anyways, just as soon as I finish watching youtube videos on how to build a computer Ill be ready to play Tabletop Simulator on Steam.

You may be a bit slow, but you're a trooper. You build that computer man, i believe in you.
Jump to Top