User Controls

Poll: Filks

Who is uglier

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Ghost Black Hole
    cock chin and cock nose the gay couple of faggots obsessed with phallic shaped body parts of men

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost cock chin and cock nose the gay couple of faggots obsessed with phallic shaped body parts of men

You're an ugly hick and everyone hates you
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't care who anyone hates
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I've not seen an attractive picture since I've been here. Including the jedi clown wrapped in a blankey
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I've not seen an attractive picture since I've been here.

You're welcome.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol nope
    Ghost Black Hole
    ure mudda
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I've not seen an attractive picture since I've been here. Including the jedi clown wrapped in a blankey

Post one of yourself now miss piggy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who me? 😜
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Post one of yourself now miss piggy

one sec let me do some squats ill give yall a goodun thats bring a tear t'yeye
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Don't be a creep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Okay can you please go in another room so I can exit my hiding space without making a scene
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Don't be a creep.

you're the biggest and fattest creeper on here you retard, you don't make any threads all you do is follow me around and say "lol um" like a bimbo

i hope your daughter gets taken away from you again because you're the worst mother ever
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ok
    Itt cocknose is obsessed me
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ok

Well at least you can admit to it fatso
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

You're welcome.

They made him sell that tower. They took his fucking name off of it. He said he´ll never come back to NYC. LOL Gigi and I have a video of being there when they were protesting in 2015. A bunch of Hispanics out in front. One was dressed up as a KKK

I think I posted it before but I took it off of youtube or it was removed. The Security at the trump tower put his hand in front of my camera while I was walking on the sidewalk and I told him ¨Dont touch my camera mother fucker¨ and he back off. His Hotel is near 52 or 57 and Whatever the fuck cross-street is. near central park. We were tired were walked the entire length from the park to Ground zero the second day we were in the City back in September of 2015. I left on the 9th. Alex Jones was getting ready for a big protest.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Imagine being such a disgusting vermin of a human being you protest.

Standing out in the street like a loser because you don't like something.

I'm going to be sick.
Jump to Top