User Controls

You post threads with nonsensical titles because you're not actually creative

Being "random" just means you're a stupid piece of shit.

Kill yourself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    who does
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    OP thinks "jedis are white" is a master troll.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Oh okay. Thanks for the update. 😭
    Originally posted by Donald Trump OP thinks "jedis are white" is a master troll.

Soigay, just because you don't like a fact of reality doesn't make it a "troll".
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Being on a site called "niggas in space" judging other posters & calling them names in ur 30s is pretty much troll shit. Ya lowlife, duck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Username: "Don't Tell Em"

Attributes: Literally can't stop talking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right. Retreat under ur bridge. Duck
    She's just saying random phrases at this point folx
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who are u talking to ? Doesn't matter. Get better soon.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Being on a site called "niggas in space" judging other posters & calling them names in ur 30s is pretty much troll shit. Ya lowlife, duck

Almost as retarded as having your own shit-tier internet dating site get shut down because it sucks so you just latch on to an even shittier and more degenerate forum where your people weren't wanted or welcome at all then you cry about being shit on when you choose to post there anyways.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Almost as retarded as having your own shit-tier internet dating site get shut down because it sucks so you just latch on to an even shittier and more degenerate forum where your people weren't wanted or welcome at all then you cry about being shit on when you choose to post there anyways.

Lol. Pretty sure u dream of my presence, lil boy 😂
    Move along
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Pretty sure u dream of my presence, lil boy 😂
    Move along

Pretty sure I just hit Latest Threads and shitpost in whatever grabs my attention as a way to randomly pass time. I've already explained this to your buddy CandyRein with her "yall niggas love to follow me around!" shit but you're both equally vain and stupid apparently.

Nobody here gives a fuck about either of you or think/dream/desire you. You aren't shit.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    K
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Being "random" just means you're a stupid piece of shit.

Kill yourself.

↑ low networth individual.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Being on a site called "niggas in space" judging other posters & calling them names in ur 30s is pretty much troll shit. Ya lowlife, duck

LOLLLLLL TRU
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Who are u talking to ? Doesn't matter. Get better soon.

Who are U talking to? You're not making any sense. Are you on your period?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Pretty sure u dream of my presence, lil boy 😂
    Move along

See? Literally just talking to talk^
    Ghost Black Hole
    Shut up faggot nobody cares what you think
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top