User Controls

thinking about going back to school again

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My dad and I didn't talk for like 2 months, I called last month and apologized and said I hope they are doing alright but he hit me up last night with some insider knowledge about free tuition for the acc trade school because evidently everything that austin has gone through with the black lives matter, the plumping problems, the electrical, need for solar panel workers ect.. so i just got on the horn with acc and scheduled an appoitment with a councilor. The only problem is with some of these jobs they do do a background check but I'm hoping that is behind me for the most part considering the disposition is over. Anyone ever been to a trade school? I 've been to college before but I was awful at math and just quit after not being able to pull of the remedial class twice.

If you suck at math take a basic math class at your local community college too...I think it only costs like $40 or so.

ETA: you might also run into a few 30something non-slampigs at the community college.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Get real. A nigger would get hired over some dumbass dishwasher with satellite ears.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you suck at math take a basic math class at your local community college too…I think it only costs like $40 or so.

ETA: you might also run into a few 30something non-slampigs at the community college.

Yeah but like I just said I took remedial math at the community college twice and couldn't pass it but I passed all my other basics, just not the remedial math I was placed in. I guess I probably wasn't putting my best foot forward then, but anyways my dad is claiming that you don't need basics for the trade school that austin community college is offering.

I'm going to go to my appt tomorrow to check it out and talk to the councilor the school is right down the street from me.

I know a dude that went to the welding class but I don't think he actually ever used it for anything, but to each their own some people start from the ground up because thats what their family has alwways done.

But yes I am very aware of all the kinds of women that go there.

But thanks for the advice I figured you'd apply to this thread. My dad was saying when he had his own side company after retiring from AMD that he would hire newbs to help him with coding or whatever my dad did but maybe thats why they sunk him into the ground lol
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Last summer you couldn't be bothered to google "how to install a window air conditioner".
    Pretty sure you are not going to learn anything unless it leaves you a bruise.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Last summer you couldn't be bothered to google "how to install a window air conditioner".
    Pretty sure you are not going to learn anything unless it leaves you a bruise.

Because I didn't want to install a window air conditioner right before moving out.. thats illegal to just install a window air conditioner where I live.. sorry but not sorry that I don't live in nigger town where you can do whatever you want.

You could not be arsed to put on a pair of sox when you said you were freezing so you went and bought a bunch of air fryers to keep warm, get off the gas and quit being negative, shouldn't you be a sleep little arnie?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Get real. A nigger would get hired over some dumbass dishwasher with satellite ears.

chinatavian mad and negative and is unemployed larping as a day trader, kinda rich you're making fun of my ears considering you have weird elf ears..
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby chinatavian mad and negative and is unemployed larping as a day trader, kinda rich you're making fun of my ears considering you have weird elf ears..

It's hilarious cause I earn the most and have the right to look down and laugh at you peasants
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe It's hilarious cause I earn the most and have the right to look down and laugh at you peasants

oh okay keenan.. seems like you're super insecure like cock nose and suffer from delusions.
    OP has never even been

itt: chintavian and cocknose are two gay peas in a pod upset at me for wanting to do better than them

kinda weird you guys are posting pictures of me when I was underage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But thanks for the advice I figured you'd apply to this thread. My dad was saying when he had his own side company after retiring from AMD that he would hire newbs to help him with coding or whatever my dad did but maybe thats why they sunk him into the ground lol

Your hick father has never once worked for amd.
    You're so desperate to pretebd like you're something you're not which is why you always claim I'm lying about my heritage and having gone to dinner with my dad, you're jealous that there are people who didn't grow up with such a poor background as you.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Your hick father has never once worked for amd.
    You're so desperate to pretebd like you're something you're not which is why you always claim I'm lying about my heritage and having gone to dinner with my dad, you're jealous that there are people who didn't grow up with such a poor background as you.

u mad.. look this thread is about trade schools.. not your blind hatred for me being better than you,.. try to stay on topic.. mkkk..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby chinatavian mad and negative and is unemployed larping as a day trader, kinda rich you're making fun of my ears considering you have weird elf ears..

Your ears look way more stupid than his pointy elven ears.
    At least that ugly goblin could roleplay really well at a dungeons and dragons convention.
    You just look really stupid and goofy.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby u mad.. look this thread is about trade schools.. not your blind hatred for me being better than you,.. try to stay on topic.. mkkk..

I don't hate you I just realize you're an unsophisticated low rent scumbag and a huge douche.
    This is how I know you have never actually listened to merzbow or experimental music, you've just seen me talk about it and try to pretend to know about this stuff so you can seem like anything other than a dish washing bum with a hillbilly face.
    you're a retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a retard

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 I don't hate you I just realize you're an unsophisticated low rent scumbag and a huge douche.
    This is how I know you have never actually listened to merzbow or experimental music, you've just seen me talk about it and try to pretend to know about this stuff so you can seem like anything other than a dish washing bum with a hillbilly face.

Don't you live transiently between trailers and low rent apartment buildings in a Midwestern cesspool with your mother and couldn't even make it past junior high? But you make listening to amelodic music your whole "personality." Sounds very sophisticated please get some self awareness
    Why does everyone keep derailing all my freads?!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I graduated from Ranken Tech here in St. Louis for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating. They have been around for over a century and tell you going in that only half of the class would graduate. Their position was that they had to prepare you for the world of work and required everyone to wear a uniform for day schooling. Their night school was more relaxed as the theory for that was that you probably already had a job in that field and were attending to upgrade your skills. Although I tested out on several classes to start out (English, Math, etc.) they do require a mastery of those basic subjects to progress in the program.

Other tech schools are probably more lenient but also possibly less respected.

https://ranken.edu/

A word of caution...there have been many tech schools that are more interested in getting your government student loan money than actually educating you. Look for a school that has been around for a while and wont shut down on you leaving you uneducated and in debt.
Jump to Top