User Controls

I think I know why Mellenial have it so bad these days

Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Ìt´s because the last years of the Analog Generation aka Boomers and XGen were the coolest people to walk the face of the Earth and all that was left was shit head dead brain souls to occupy the zombie mellenials they are

complete and total lackluster shitheads they are. nothing original comes out of your mouths. you just spew waste and have 0 talent. which is why you cant compose an entire song without repeating over and over the intro. its just intro and no lift and no hook on the song. just intro. no bridge and no finale, just intro .. beat beat beat

repetitive repeating of ill responsive to originality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    HAHAHAHHA

You´re Pretty. pretty telentless and lackluster
    Our penises are more aware
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    we have no problem eating you when you die
    I don't have a problem when they are still alive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Our penises are more aware

"Studies show that men's testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men's testosterone levels since the 1980s."

Hence why so many of them still live with mom, watch anime, play minecraft, never leave the house.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Studies show that men's testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men's testosterone levels since the 1980s."

Hence why so many of them still live with mom, watch anime, play minecraft, never leave the house.

looks like I have a lot of testosterones compared to most of the userbase and zoomers I guess haha
Jump to Top