User Controls

Why do you hate Coldplay?

Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    theyŕe pretty good. We live in a beautiful world is probably my favorite song

This world can suck my dick though. Its not Beautiful at all. its full of shitheads especially MOON PERSONs cunt bags
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't, I also love U2. BECAUSE IBLOWG ASSHOLE OF SHIT HEADS BECAUSE THEIR JUISCY AND TASTY AND YUMMY!
    Coldgay
    I hate niggers. The government...people from California..Jeff hunter. Prison pesos and faggorz in that order..don't forget the Spinks
    Originally posted by Kal Joose theyŕe pretty good. We live in a beautiful world is probably my favorite song

This world can suck my dick though. Its not Beautiful at all. its full of shitheads especially MOON PERSONs cunt bags

Without the negatives you'd not be able to identify the positives...losers and cunt bags are required so the beautiful people such as myself can easily be identified.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    but seriously i never liked them as a kid except that first song yellow, but when i was 16 my parents took me to get my wisdom teeth pulled out and they were putting me under and they asked me what music I like to listen to and I said the dead kennedys and they said we have cold play you like that and I said no and they just did whatever they wanted to do to me

fuck cold play that band is gay as shit
    Ghost Black Hole
    If someone put a gun to my head and said name a cold play song I would try to disarm them because there is no way i could even guess. I would imagine someone with a cock nose engaging in such violent behavior over some shitty emo band or whatever gay shit he listens to idk
Jump to Top