User Controls

The only good thing about California

Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Is its Property Taxes are dirt cheap compared to other states.

1 percent.

but the property is pricey as fuck. the food and gas and rent and cars and everything cost way fucking ore. and on top of that. 10 percent sales tax. You drive north to Oregon and pay 0 sales tax. its hilarious af
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I BUTTFUCK YOU BECAUSE UR A FUCKHOLE!
    Whatever weirdo faggot.

You live in California near the border in Shasta area an just cross over the border into Oregon somewhere and buy your food and stuff at a walmart and not have to pay taxes. that alone is like 10 percent off. but then, on top of that the shit is cheaper. because they dont have to pay the import tax on shit so you´re saving between 15-20 percent or more. thats where big cities should have gone. not the Bay Area or LA region. but Up near Mount Shasta. but Im glad it didnt the air and land is pristine af up there

beautiful country. Its heaven

Also this is where BigFoot was said to have been spotted. and the Local Native tribes have stories of him or her going way way back

Heaven on Earth.

not many people live up there. there is tons of open land. for miles. but its also isolated af. pretty much as big as some small European Countries area.

You dont want to break down in some areas when its snowing. or even a hot summer day in a valley somewhere. east of it becomes high desert region as well. meaning the day time might be 110 degrees f while at night it might dip below freezing

This I think is near Yosemite called Mount Whitney .. its the highest peak in California

WellHung Black Hole
    ppl keep sneaking into my barn and fucking my niggers.
    Is a picture of a.naked.girl.thats under the legal age. Ummm I'm reporting you to the authority sir
    I'd have said the women, Never seen so many hotties in one place.
Jump to Top