User Controls

I think Wariat is a Shill

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I think it´s someone like Poast or Panny who is following the background (maybe a polish facebook page) of the life of some asswipe who lived in California and everything is fact but not the actual dumb pollack that Wariat might be in the real world. but rather someone for laughs.

Reason being is He has came out of character and posted in complete normal and perfect english a few times. he articulated without his retarded pollack think speak.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wariat is an agent for the government
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I think it´s someone like Poast or Panny who is following the background (maybe a polish facebook page) of the life of some asswipe who lived in California and everything is fact but not the actual dumb pollack that Wariat might be in the real world. but rather someone for laughs.

Reason being is He has came out of character and posted in complete normal and perfect english a few times. he articulated without his retarded pollack think speak.

I think you're an idiot and looking into it way too much.
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think you're an idiot and looking into it way too much.

Shut the fuck up daddies boi who gets him out of prison everytime because hes good friends with the judge
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Kal Joose Shut the fuck up daddies boi who gets him out of prison everytime because hes good friends with the judge

omg kr0z iz dis tru?!
    Originally posted by STER0S omg kr0z iz dis tru?!

hurrrrr!! yes its true, just as true as opie sucking nibbling on my dick head , he likes teh head
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by STER0S omg kr0z iz dis tru?!

Its that and heś a bottom boi for the gay queens in the closet that texas elite have to be. the kind that show up at the gay camps of Bohemian Grove every other year in Californias Monte Rio north of San Fagcithsco
    Originally posted by Kal Joose Its that and heś a bottom boi for the gay queens in the closet that texas elite have to be. the kind that show up at the gay camps of Bohemian Grove every other year in Californias Monte Rio north of San Fagcithsco

yes I've totally cooked breakfast for matthew commcanacoughs mom once before and delivered alex jones a pizza once, get off the gass, like you haven't done anything like that?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I think it´s someone like Poast or Panny who is following the background (maybe a polish facebook page) of the life of some asswipe who lived in California and everything is fact but not the actual dumb pollack that Wariat might be in the real world. but rather someone for laughs.

I FUCK U UP THE AASSHOLE! I FUCK UR ASHITHOLE!
    I think OP is on to something
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Those are just times when he isn't shitfaced drunk yet or is copying/pasting which he does all the time

Isn't poast dead anyways?
    What does Star Trek fink about this?
    Ghost Black Hole
    he is totally a government agent thats why he talks about the government all the time it's all he knows about.

Prisons are owned by the government it's a place for only two people, real criminals which wariat is not, and people who work for the government.

The only law wariat has ever supposedly broken is for raping a 12 year old girl he met from the internet but apparently thats totally legal in Poland. So according to him he has actually never broken the law, in his country at least. So we know he isn't working for the American government but that means he works for the Polish government. The same ones that bent over while Hitler used their country as an easy bake oven.
    I'm pretty sure Opie spelled "dreamboat" wrong.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm pretty sure Opie spelled "dreamboat" wrong.

the misspellings are intentional. Wariat is actually a numbers station

Fuys = 'Federal guys' or Federal Agent.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice Those are just times when he isn't shitfaced drunk yet or is copying/pasting which he does all the time

why would you think he's dead, he post here all the time you tard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why would you think he's dead, he post here all the time you tard

OR DOES HE...
    Originally posted by Solstice Those are just times when he isn't shitfaced drunk yet or is copying/pasting which he does all the time

im sure he drinks but so do a lot of people and they don't say hey what u fink and spam prison videos, pretty sure he's a nutcase
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson OR DOES HE…

he does he does
Jump to Top