User Controls

I got a new shit box.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

For my cats.
    This one is not an automatic cleaning one but it is a semi automatic cleaning one.
    Basically all I'm suppose to have to do it roll it over and then right it and all the poops will be in a little pull out tray.
    I will be doing a shit box review once I get some poops collected.
    Also, it said it was delivered yesterday but it was not and I looked and for some stupid reason UPS sent it to a completely different address 45 minutes away in another town.
    But today I woke up and it was sitting outside by a mailbox.
    We tried one of those for our cats and it was a pain in the ass and didn't work well.
    Originally posted by Solstice We tried one of those for our cats and it was a pain in the ass and didn't work well.

I am thinking about spraying the inside top of it with PAM so that I don't just end up with a litter box with shit on the walls and ceiling.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The reviews even said it was a good idea just not a very well carried out one but there are links to little things you can do to pimp it out and supposedly get it to function better.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I am thinking about spraying the inside top of it with PAM so that I don't just end up with a litter box with shit on the walls and ceiling.

My insticts tell me that will make it worse but then again I've never used cooking supplies in a litter box so who knows.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Solstice My insticts tell me that will make it worse but then again I've never used cooking supplies in a litter box so who knows.

Baking soda goes well. But anyways why do you have that awful man as your avatar? You okay?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *supposed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Baking soda goes well. But anyways why do you have that awful man as your avatar? You okay?

We all have a little Paddock inside of us
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ We all have a little Paddock inside of us

No we don't
    Kev Space Nigga
    show us some more pics of your pussy, bereebuddy. ^^
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Baking soda goes well. But anyways why do you have that awful man as your avatar? You okay?

I think he's an American hero
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No we don't

Yes we do
    Ghost Black Hole
    what you just kick it over and it's "clean" ?
    Originally posted by Ghost what you just kick it over and it's "clean" ?

Its got like traps in the sides and the inside of the box rotates seperately from the base so it like sifts the piss and shit clumps out of the litter or something like that
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol sounds like a mess
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you know what else sounds like a mess?

When you drop a box of legos on the floor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    All fucking year I'll be here folks all fucking decades.

I'm gonna live until I'm 88 I just decided. If I make it that far I will kill myself on my 88th birthday at 4:20 on 4/20 central standard time
    Bradley Black Hole
    you won't be 88 on 4/20 that year
Jump to Top