User Controls

I locked the cat in the clothes dryer overnight.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It was an accident.
    My kitty likes to jump in the dryer and lay on the clothes I refuse to take out and put away.
    I couldn't find her last night and I gave up looking and left for work.
    Chell sent me a text this morning telling me that she was sooo mad at me.
    Apparently I closed the door and had her locked in there in total darkness for 6ish hours.
    I feel kinda bad about it but Im hoping at least she won't climb in there anymore.
    She is lucky I didn't turn it on.
    Ghost Black Hole
    literally worse than hitler

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i've locked my cat out a couple time on accident like I didn't notice him run out when I was leaving or coming in for the night. But now if he runs out and I notice it I'll just let him stay outside.

archie calls me his little daddy
    Bradley Black Hole
    she probably wanted tot get out right meow
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Smh
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    So...will all of your loads from now on smell of cat poop and piss?

God awful smells!
    Ghost Black Hole
    at least it wasn't the oven

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You are one sick mofo. Funny, but sick.

Besides, that's an electric oven, not gas.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 You are one sick mofo. Funny, but sick.

Besides, that's an electric oven, not gas.

Are you saying they killed 70 trillion jedis with gas ovens?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Sometimes I think about shooting myself when my utility bills ccome, i could just imagine being poor Hitler
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Ghost Are you saying they killed 70 trillion jedis with gas ovens?

Yes, 6 million J e w s were gassed (or shot) to death.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    6 Million went into WWII 6 Million didnt come out alive.

Many may have died from Natural but Most of them died because they were simply jedi. 1.5 for sure were accounted for the Gas Chambers but we know the fact is many died from typhoid or worked to their deaths underfed.

Stop denying the Holocaust occured. of course Many Chinese were also murdered by Japanese who were hitlers buddies during the ordeal NanKing over a million women raped and murdered and millions other chinese died in Death Marches with Filipino and British and American and other soldiers and or used as geunie pigs for the most fucked up medical experiments with Bio-Weapons research. testing out STDs and mustard gas and other things on open wounds by cutting open the Chinese civilians and spraying them with bio or chemical warfare for testing and leaving their guts cut open until they could examine the results over years. several years. or until they died .

thats some sick shit.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 Yes, 6 million J e w s were gassed (or shot) to death.

Many were also experimented on by madmen such as Dr. Mengele. Truly horrific.
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy It was an accident.
    My kitty likes to jump in the dryer and lay on the clothes I refuse to take out and put away.
    I couldn't find her last night and I gave up looking and left for work.
    Chell sent me a text this morning telling me that she was sooo mad at me.
    Apparently I closed the door and had her locked in there in total darkness for 6ish hours.
    I feel kinda bad about it but Im hoping at least she won't climb in there anymore.
    She is lucky I didn't turn it on.

put a towel in there and let him crash in it. get him comfortable to the environment and then shut the door at night so he wont tear the fucking house up when you´re sleeping.
    Hey fona I knew you were a braindead retard but I didn't take you for an animal abuser

That cat could have suffocated
    Originally posted by stl1 Yes, 6 million J e w s were gassed (or shot) to death.

ovens arent gas chamber.

ovens bake, gas chambers gass.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 That cat could have suffocated

dryers are vented so that hot and humid air could escape.
    Originally posted by Data Many were also experimented on by madmen such as Dr. Mengele. Truly horrific.

like modern drugs and vaccines arent being experimented on humans.

The bodies were cooked in ovens dumbo...AFTER they were gassed in the "showers"
Jump to Top