User Controls

90% of this site = children of divorce

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Apart from me and my middle class upbriging.

Fuck you lowerclass spastics with your drug addict parents and broken homes. Fucking reject losers, get a job and stop being niggers. Fucking dumb savages. Why can't you be successful like me?

Jesus Christ you are so pathetic, you should just take a massive fucking overdose between your toes and be done with your sad pathetic lives.

You will not be missed and soon be forgotten you sad tracksuit wearing smack heads, omg what a waste of semen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    your self esteem must be very low to need validation so often
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    OP is a child of divnonce
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Together Oct and Grylls are known locally as Nonce De Leon
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    more like nonce and pounce de leon if he ask me...
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Jokes on you my dad was gone before the semen dried
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Apart from me and my middle class upbriging.

Fuck you lowerclass spastics with your drug addict parents and broken homes. Fucking reject losers, get a job and stop being niggers. Fucking dumb savages. Why can't you be successful like me?

Jesus Christ you are so pathetic, you should just take a massive fucking overdose between your toes and be done with your sad pathetic lives.

You will not be missed and soon be forgotten you sad tracksuit wearing smack heads, omg what a waste of semen.

Broken home rejects would probably be capable of putting you down more effectively than you think.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Nah my parents were happily married
    frala Avant garde shartist
    You are a fucking moron

Originally posted by Octavian My dad moaned about wiring me £5 the jedi bastard. He knows I'm not working and is constantly sending pics how good his life is on holiday. Even in death he'll be acting jedi. Putting a clause in his will so I can't sell his house cause I'll "shove it up my nose", as if I'm actually that bad. I haven't had it in months and don't intend to with all the aches and pains. I swear he's getting a wicker basket coffin and the cheapest, private funeral money can buy.

I mean it's his money, he's worked long and hard his whole life I understand that, but his mantra is he's got "something to leave us when he dies". WHAT USE WILL IT BE TILL YOU'RE DEAD ASS HOLE? My mum practically brought me and my sister up, him only paying out of sheer necessity. That reason alone is why my sister has not spoken to him since him and my mother divorced 8 years ago. In his head he thinks he's done nothing wrong, absolute dick head!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Clarence lives at home with both parents and Clarence's parents got a real good marriage
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Bradley Black Hole
    my parents were never married, never met my dad.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Number13 Nah my parents were happily married

Mine were married. Happily I dunno my mom totally fucked with my dad hardcore.

Fucked up every good thing lol.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Apart from me and my middle class upbriging.

all the poor people die before age 50
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley my parents were never married, never met my dad.

haha! sucks to be u!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My dad said he was divorcing my mom when I was 16 and I told him I thought it was a good idea.
    My mom can be sort of insufferable at times but it is not her fault.
    Anyways, I asked him to at least wait until I finished high school.
    He said no problem because court takes a long time anyways.
    I spent my high school years high on cocaine, marijuana, drunk on Bacardi and popping pills just to see what they'd do.
    Thanks to their divorce I was able to get away with a whole lot more partying and illegal stuff than I would have been if they were focused on me at the time.
    The divorce did not impact the way I turned out.
    I'd been trying to get fucked up for years prior to their divorcing.
    All the divorce did was allow me to ramp it up more which I was going to do anyways sooner or later.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    If I had to point the finger for me turning into a junkie on someone I would point it at The History Channel for glorifying drug use in what I had expected to be just another documentary.

I can't find the exact first show I remember but back in the early 2000's there was a special or specials on heroin, morphine and opiates.
    Then they had a big Woodstock remembrance documentary that just glorified the fuck out of everything.
    And then the guy how sings that song Achy Breaky Heart did a big stupid series on marijuana or maybe it was about moon shine or something but it was full of hillbillies without a care in the world and I really wanted the later.
    Oh and lets not forget how A&E had gang land which made the hood seem like the place to be.
    Then they had kilos of drug shows and there were specials on gangs in Mexico and Pablo Escabar (History Channel) and to a young person who is going into adult hood that stuff looks really bad ass not to mention the fact they intentionally made it look appealing.
    One channel even used late late night Spongebob to encourage stoners to stay up late and get baked. Everyone knew that is why Spongebob was on at 2am.
    I blame the media and the drug companies 50/50 for pushing the opiod pandemic to the levels it go to.
    Everything was available and easy to get whilst there were tv shows on how to get fucked up and live like an OG.
    I use to practice mean mugging strangers because I thought I was suppose to and I had an airbrushed shirt from the mall that said "Pimpin' ain't eazy"
    Originally posted by frala You are a fucking moron

90% of OP's thread are projections.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 90% of OP's thread are projections.

Says a coffee-serving virgin. You lack credibility, Vincent.
    Originally posted by WellHung Says a coffee-serving virgin. You lack credibility, Vincent.

still have more than you.

Jump to Top