User Controls

Typical Sudo thread

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Yeah so I'm a big time drug lord, "apparently". Got the boys unloading some merch, "apparently".

Sweating like a pedo in a playground (Smack withdrawal).

My gf is barely legal (pro nonce)

Life is going well. (Fuckin' yeah mert)

Fuck meh, what ah fuckin' druggo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by netstat sudo makes far more money than you and have a prime age gf

you are mad and jealous

this message is hidden cause user, netstat is a pedo

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What a weird person you are. The way your upset threads are framed is indecipherable

Also a typical sudo thread is "I'm depressed: someone share my melancholy with me"

At least 20% of my threads have a variation of "I'm depressed " in the title. Another 40% are threads with other users in the title and the other 40% are threads made of solid gold soon to be in the internet hall of fame

It's funny when I mention how much of a tryhard you are it sends you into a fit of incomprehensible buttfrustrated posting. What would your son think if he could see you now?
    I don't think I have ever said or felt that "life was goin pretty well." I say things like "I am very grateful for certain things" but I have never ever shaken the feeling of impending doom that has stricken me for much of my life.

Nonce this feeling is gone I'll know I've truly made it
    Originally posted by Sudo I am so fearfully announced, am ah bitch nigger.

Shhhh no more words

Only cringes now
    Victims?
    WellHung Black Hole
    niggers?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Oct is even more hateful than me when sober which is unsettling
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Oct is even more hateful than me when sober which is unsettling

are u ugly?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung are u ugly?

As all fuck
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice As all fuck

🤭
    Nile bump
    I just learned who Clifford Sifton was and have been waiting for a Sudo thread to appear.
    Ghost Black Hole
    hurrr durrr cock nose hurrr durrr nonce OP the fucking low IQ tard making grills looks smart today

Look at mah rat face
    Ghost Black Hole
    look at your giant pyramid chin lol this looks like you

Originally posted by Ghost hurrr durrr cock nose hurrr durrr nonce OP the fucking low IQ tard making grills looks smart today

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

Look at mah rat face
Jump to Top