User Controls

Sudo: a tale of a faggot opioid, imaginary-bitch-made

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I sucked the fat dick'

'Got into the wrong crowd',

U bitch niggas, were never in the TOTSE crowd!'

'Fuck your momma, & and your daddy proud! Fuck- you- bitch niggass', - u were never ever sound.

Mah name is Sudo, an am PROUD!

I Suck any length, boy you-bet and am proud!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What a bitch nigger, "his threads were always try hard",

Smh

"He a bitch niggered'"
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I sucked the fat dick'

'Got into the wrong crowd',

U bitch niggas, were never in the TOTSE crowd!'

'Fuck your momma, & and your daddy proud! Fuck- you- bitch niggass', - u were never ever sound.

Mah name is Sudo, an am PROUD!

I Suck any length, boy you-bet and am proud!

Is this a reference to a song I've never heard of? It's poorly constructed lacking a cohesive rhyme scheme or theme. How did you try to rhyme "proud" like 15x but never use round, down, town, ground, around, astound etc.

This thread makes wellhung look like a poet.

And I ensure you he was not aware of this distinction
    It's not even clever indecipherable like bling bling.

I think bling might be dead. It seemed he was getting into harder and harder drugs before his hiatus. I really liked him.

Oct, try to be more like bling bling, he was funnier and more interesting
    Originally posted by Sudo And I ensure you he was not aware of this distinction

*assure
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good job Robert Mondavi you have put yourself in the shit-tier of posters.

Nobody legitimately makes fun of UM. You can't do it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny *assure

I'll blame it on my phone

Did the OP make any sense to you as a Mongolian barista nonce?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ Good job Robert Mondavi you have put yourself in the shit-tier of posters.

Nobody legitimately makes fun of UM. You can't do it.

No one can ever hate me as much as I hate myself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo No one can ever hate me as much as I hate myself

I'm simping for you. I will stop.
    One day when little Oct was 11 year old, some of the older and less posh lads (as they say in jolly ol England) called young Oct a silly jabberwocky. Well this slight left young Oct quite tongue tied to the point of bursting into tears and running home with his knickers in a knot. Upon his arrival, he constructed a doll of the boy he had been most upset by and enacted the scene again, but with this time Oct besting him and the older lads becoming subservient. He continued to use the doll all through high school, occasionally having sexual relations with it until it became pregnant and he had to slam its head in the door then bury it in the garden.

The point of this story is that since Oct killed his effigy doll, he has been unable to find a suitable outlet for his social frustrations
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo effigy doll

*gollywog
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm simping for you. I will stop.

You are simply the bestest my little soapy simpy sudd. I hope the weather is happy and your day at work was sunny. I'll text you later on a secret number no one else is allowed to have but let's talk about it publicly. MUAH (that affectionate noise was directed at you, mmq, and anyone else reading this does not receive the same sign of Love, although it was posted publicly for all to see).

SO MANY EMOJIS GO HERE
    Yeah,I agree he bitch niggered.

What about the chillen though?
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Yeah,I agree he bitch niggered.

What about the chillen though?

I thought you abandoned this thread out of shame. I guess you returned to post weird incomprehensible fragments.

Are you drunk? Say you're drunk and that can be your excuse. We all saw ya you were super drunk and made all those upset threads. it's ok m8, you had a few down ye olde pube and got a little outta pocket we all bin dere don't worry a tif miss Molly back to bed wit ye and it's off to the kitchen factory in a tuppence time

This post makes more sense than yours. I'm drunk. You cant prove I'm not.
    Originally posted by Sudo I thought you abandoned this thread out of shame. I guess you returned to post weird incomprehensible fragments.

Are you drunk? Say you're drunk and that can be your excuse. We all saw ya you were super drunk and made all those upset threads. it's ok m8, you had a few down ye olde pube and got a little outta pocket we all bin dere don't worry a tif miss Molly back to bed wit ye and it's off to the kitchen factory in a tuppence time

This post makes more sense than yours. I'm drunk. You cant prove I'm not.

"I was a major drug dealer before I nonced a 19 year old"

Ok m8, you a real niggurh.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe "I was a major drug dealer before I nonced a 19 year old"

Ok m8, you a real niggurh.

When did I ever say anything similar to that?

It appears you are extremely upset
    WellHung Black Hole
    extremely emotionally charged at the moment.
    Originally posted by Sudo When did I ever say anything similar to that?

It appears you are extremely upset

Victims
Jump to Top