User Controls

its new year

nonarky Houston
    wut do?!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trux
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Fire some semiautomatic weapons into the air.

Popular thing to do around here.
    One of my co-workers came out of the closet today
    Pour another drniK!!!!>?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Discount Whore One of my co-workers came out of the closet today

WHAT WAS HE DOING IN THE CLOSET? SOUNDS LIKE A GOOFBALL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wooh, first major Islamic terrorist attack of the year!

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5lcaed/many_wounded_in_istanbul_nightclub_attack/?st=ixebgr26&sh=79bb5170

35+ dead in Istanbul/Constantinople nightclub attack.
    nu yeer
    Does it excite you to know that Donald Trump could quite possibly escalate to total war with Arab nations given the right provocation?

Putin knows this.

Why else would Russia meddle with the election and so blantantly back a Republican?

Russia hated Islam before it was cool.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Donald Trump could quite possibly escalate to total war with Arab nations given the right provocation?

Aside from everything else that is wrong about the above post I would like to address this statment directly. It is truly foolish to believe Donald Trump, president or not, would himself have any influence over any legitimate war with any other nation(s). Any American should know that any Act of War must be determined by the Congress. And sure you can say "Well he will tweet us into WW3!" and thats like fucking stupid. WW2 took the assassination of some fucking diplomat. To think twitter posturing would cause war is fucking stupid.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Lrn2Quote

Trump has already made comments about upgrading nuclear stockpiles.

He's the president. Of course, he has influence over war in any nation. Even that one we're in right now Iraq and Afghanistan that congress never approved.

And, I doubt he would tweet us into WW3. He's actually very brilliant in his use of social media to influence public support despite fierce opposition. Say what you will about Donald Trump, but that guy knows how2media. How else does a businessman that's never held office beat a heavily entrenched incumbent party that was itching to make history and break that glass ceiling?

Oh yeah...with crazy Russian hacker support.

To think that the internet didn't win Trump the election is dumb as fuck. To think that he wouldn't continue to wield that weapon after the win would be choosing to stay dumb as fuck. The reality is that a 9/11 or Pearl Harbor on Trump's watch would be a bad thing for whoever would be responsible.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Trump has already made comments about upgrading nuclear stockpiles.

He's the president. Of course, he has influence over war in any nation. Even that one we're in right now Iraq and Afghanistan that congress never approved.

And, I doubt he would tweet us into WW3. He's actually very brilliant in his use of social media to influence public support despite fierce opposition. Say what you will about Donald Trump, but that guy knows how2media. How else does a businessman that's never held office beat a heavily entrenched incumbent party that was itching to make history and break that glass ceiling?

Oh yeah…with crazy Russian hacker support.

To think that the internet didn't win Trump the election is dumb as fuck. To think that he wouldn't continue to wield that weapon after the win would be choosing to stay dumb as fuck. The reality is that a 9/11 or Pearl Harbor on Trump's watch would be a bad thing for whoever would be responsible.

will u hang iout with me
    Originally posted by the holy ghost will u hang iout with me

What else would I be doing here?
    Originally posted by HampTheToker What else would I be doing here?

idk what state you're in but since you're a parent i'd assume you have a car

im in NYC lets get absolutely rekt
    Originally posted by the holy ghost idk what state you're in but since you're a parent i'd assume you have a car

im in NYC lets get absolutely rekt

I couldn't drive to NYC without my son. I don't know where he picked it up, but he's got a thing for that city.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I couldn't drive to NYC without my son. I don't know where he picked it up, but he's got a thing for that city.

then we'll get high af and i'll be like "dragons!!!!!" to your son if needed. i'm good with kids surprisingly enough.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly nu yeer

Nu'Yir.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Trump has already made comments about upgrading nuclear stockpiles.

Aside from everything else that is wrong about what you posted what makes you think that "upgrading nuclear stockpiles" has any impact on ww3? If that were the case the NorKs would have started it when KJI was in power. WW3 will not primarily be a nuclear war. In fact any notion of any war being primarily nuclear is fucking dumb.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Aside from everything else that is wrong about what you posted what makes you think that "upgrading nuclear stockpiles" has any impact on ww3? If that were the case the NorKs would have started it when KJI was in power. WW3 will not primarily be a nuclear war. In fact any notion of any war being primarily nuclear is fucking dumb.

When a state utilizes it's deadliest weapons it's called total war. If you're going to act like you know what you're talking about, then at least make an attempt to sound informed.

Also, stop taking my comments out of context and putting words in my mouth. No one said anything about war being primarily nuclear or any such shit. Nor did anyone say that Trump was LIKELY to drop the bomb. Only that it's possible, which is true of any president, really. Once you account for Trump's Christian faith, his dislike of Islam, and every hard line comment he's ever made about radical Muslims, then any non-idiot can see that the potential is there.
Jump to Top