User Controls

Evanston, Illinois, becomes first U.S. city to pay reparations to Black residents

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1261791
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Shut the fuck up chin nuts.
    folx?
    that benefits only the housing industrial complex (owned by jéws) since these niggermenchens can only use these "reparations" to buy houses.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny that benefits only the housing industrial complex (owned by jéws) since these niggermenchens can only use these "reparations" to buy houses.

why nothing else?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The program is being funded through donations and revenue from a 3% tax on the sale of recreational marijuana.

niggertry funds niggertry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra niggertry funds niggertry

Why isnt marijuana legal in Down Under? That's ricockulous.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung Why isnt marijuana legal in Down Under? That's ricockulous.

nothing is legal here and anything that somehow is is taxed to oblivion

for a laugh google how much a pack of cigarettes is here in NSW
    Originally posted by aldra nothing is legal here and anything that somehow is is taxed to oblivion

Yeah i saw people saying a gram of meth or coke is like $400 there
    Originally posted by aldra nothing is legal here and anything that somehow is is taxed to oblivion

singapore of the west.
    Ghost Black Hole
    for whjat
    Kev Space Nigga
    reparations shouldve been done after the civil war was won, not generations later when not a single slave is alive.

hurr ur grampa was mean to my grampa so you owe me 25 grand. motherfucker, my grampa owes ME reparations for being a useless fucking drunk degenerate that did nothing for his own family, my hard earned tax dollars dont owe you shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The city owned slaves? Wut?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev reparations shouldve been done after the civil war was won, not generations later when not a single slave is alive.

hurr ur grampa was mean to my grampa so you owe me 25 grand. motherfucker, my grampa owes ME reparations for being a useless fucking drunk degenerate that did nothing for his own family, my hard earned tax dollars dont owe you shit.

It was. They spent it generations ago.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    They made the niggers pay more rent lul
    blaster master victim of incest
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master alright, so if you read the fine print, it's not reparations for slavery, its reperations for housing discrimination, and to get it you or your direct family had to have lived in Evanston between 1919 and 1969 it sounds like.

thats not a bad idea but why make potsmokers pay for it? make the family of the jedi landowners who inherited the illegitimate wealth pay it.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Big world, lots of places to move to. When white people aren't wanted somewhere they leave.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It was. They spent it generations ago.

what do you mean?
Jump to Top