User Controls

Mugshots of a convicted rapist

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

Yep, that’s what a rapist looks like folks
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It was funnier when Dango shooped an ISIS flag into a kr0z mugshot. Just saying.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie It was funnier when Dango shooped an ISIS flag into a kr0z mugshot. Just saying.

My favorite was the Rape Escape/Ape Escape banner with his mugshot.
    I like how the pics go from full smile to half smile to non-plussed.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Solstice My favorite was the Rape Escape/Ape Escape banner with his mugshot.

Aldra made that, and yeah that's a good one.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice My favorite was the Rape Escape/Ape Escape banner with his mugshot.

Originally posted by Sophie It was funnier when Dango shooped an ISIS flag into a kr0z mugshot. Just saying.

Yeah those are actually funny unlike literally anything grills has ever posted

HURRR DURR GUYS I LOOKED AT CUM
    Bill Krozby IE A RAPIST
    MUH UGLY DOG

it's just the same shit over and over he is actually even more retarded and a worse poster than cock nose or wariat. At least they post funny shit every blue moon like fuys! or that thing about octavians chin that maade him rage quit the forum.

Grills is just boring and posts the same shit like not so well hung aka fatt chew.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah those are actually funny unlike literally anything grills has ever posted

Bill Krozby IE A RAPIST
    MUH UGLY DOG

it's just the same shit over and over he is actually even more retarded and a worse poster than cock nose or wariat. At least they post funny shit every blue moon like fuys! or that thing about octavians chin that maade him rage quit the forum.

Grills is just boring and posts the same shit like not so well hung aka fatt chew.

Oct is very easy to trigger and upset with any kind of body shaming because he's extremely vain and conceited about his looks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    he got all upset because i was laughing at the hologram joke. what a fucking psychopath lmao

Originally posted by Ghost hey i found a 3d model of your chin but when I loaded up the hologram it filled my entire room whats the deal

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh look another Bill Krozby thread.

Grulls i know you want my cock in your mouth but im nit interested

Never saw that one

That wasn't a mugshot just a picture i took. But yeah that one was good. I unfortunately lost it
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls

Yep, that’s what a rapist looks like folks

I bet that guy has paper plates.
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah those are actually funny unlike literally anything grills has ever posted

Bill Krozby IE A RAPIST
    MUH UGLY DOG

Wtf you chatting you're the only one rage quitting cause you cry whenever anyone calls you a rat. Hahahahaha

Victim.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rapists and rats

What has NIS come to
    I'll remind youse they was only them there allegayshions.
    Smh *tokes blunt*
    Sorry I forgot

rapists, rats and sheboons
    Originally posted by Grylls Sorry I forgot

rapists, rats and sheboons

And faggots because you're here. We all know you're very fruity
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Wtf you chatting you're the only one rage quitting cause you cry whenever anyone calls you a rat. Hahahahaha

Victim.

Lol
    First picture total fucking nerd

Second picture, what the fuck happened to that ugly rapists face

Third picture, total dork 🤣

It even smiles for mugshots hahaha
Jump to Top