User Controls

how many of you were ever treated like this at work?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if so what did you do about it or how did you put a srop to it? star trek?

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    All work place problems can be resolved with an assault rifle before your shift starts.
    Ghost Black Hole
    she is sexy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure all people that have had a job have had something similar happen. I usually dont have that problem because of my ominous nature where people don't know how I'm going to react, and I reserve that attitude for co-workers I have already seen talk behind peoples backs.

though lol there was one time on my first day at this british guys kitchen made me go to south austin to pick up this 500lbs fryer from a junk yard and I wasn't hired as a mover and rammed it on accident into the wall because it was really heavy and I was exhuasted moving it in 100 degeree heat and it put a hole in the new wall andn he flipped out on me in front of everyone screaming at me saying how I'm not paying for shit I'm not a mover that on you asshole and he just stormed off

and I asked the barista girl (we weren't even open for biz yet it was a new restaurant so it wasn't like there were customers seeing this) if she could pour me a shot of tequila and she did and the owner was straight up sitting in front of me seeing all of this and he was like "OMG I DID NOT JUST SEE THAT"

and he followed me to the back and was asking if I am having a bad an and I said no shit I am I'm not a fucking mover here to learn how to make scones and he just walked away lol

fucking tossers
    though what sucks even worse there was this job downtown i really liked but i didn't like this one idiot i worked with. he called me on my night off while i was at a bar drinking and I called him a fat faggot and said I'd kill him if he calls me again

he told the bosser and hr lady ent up getting fired for sexual harassment because faggot is a sexual slur.. but whatever the guy that fired me got fired as well for some bs.

but the guy that I called a fat faggot, him and I are actually cool now. to be honest me calling him a fat faggot and saying I'd kill him probably made him a better person

it was his first job and he didn't understand him being annoying / lazy will bother co-workers.
    Ghost Black Hole
    id fuck her
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I am I'm not a fucking mover here to learn how to make scones

And did you?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And did you?

yeah I did and presented my scones on opening day and the chef "ashley" lol i didn't know brits have guys with girls names..

congratulated me. I know how to cook a lot of things. My best newest thing I know how to cook really well are latkas and the boss also congratualted me there at a jedi place, different place and said I changed what he does but he likes my way better.

I'd actually never had a latka before i mean i guess its just a hash brown but we would put green chili peppers in ours

i like this woman a lot I've been in love with her since I was a 8 but she does it all wrong

omg i would fuck her silly

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut

Douglas the forceful destroyer of chastity.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

oh okay chinatavian..
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

excuse me, which floor is króz's apartment ?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh okay chinatavian..

Oh okay, Space X ears.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Oh okay, Space X ears.

dont know what you're getting at, guy who has elf ears.
Jump to Top