User Controls

A tale of one boy

You exist in your mental shell.
    life's a trip so i wish i could broadcast my experiences. but it's not possible because of how language simplifies human experience. Every mind is existing in its own perpetual trip state, and for everyone the definition of perception is different. perception is subjective.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Perception may be subjective but there are certain things all humans experience so then it is the skill of the speaker or author to convey his/her messages/experiences/information in such a way so that we all can get a glimpse of his subjective perception. In a sense.
    a persons perception picks up on facts in reality but besides that theres no reason to assume 2 people are conscious in the same way. it's an indescribable experience
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    a persons perception picks up on facts in reality but besides that theres no reason to assume 2 people are conscious in the same way. it's an indescribable experience

Isn't that a self-defeating statement? By virtue of you telling me it is indescribable have you not revealed how you experience your perception of reality?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hate thinking and wish I could just sleep forever. That's my reality; my tale.
    things can be indescribable in different ways
    fFUYS??????

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

Jump to Top