User Controls

Im embarrassed to go to work with a bunch of fat people because I dont necessarily look better than them😭

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I feel like a twig boy.
    My goal is to keep eating Pizza Hut everyday until Im sexy.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you should watch jigsaw on netflix or the saw movies one by one as they sort of remind me of you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat you should watch jigsaw on netflix or the saw movies one by one as they sort of remind me of you.

what do u mean they remind u of him startek?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I feel like a twig boy.

My goal is to keep eating Pizza Hut everyday until Im sexy.

sooo... you'd rather go out and eat with thin and fit people and still not feel sexy heard..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do u mean they remind u of him startek?

not of him but i can see hed dig the vibe of the movie like the music and atmosphere. im sure hed enjoy it.
    Originally posted by Wariat not of him but i can see hed dig the vibe of the movie like the music and atmosphere. im sure hed enjoy it.

Thats totally off topic though.

And who hasn't seen a saw movie before?

But what would be cool is if they made an interactive saw movie where nobody actually gets hurt but they make it realistic enough to where you freak out in front of an audience and then you're soaked full of blood.

Like double dare
    i think fona would make a good character in the movies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my main goal in life is to be so wide i have a hard time fitting through doors. I want to be lean and mean

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat you should watch jigsaw on netflix or the saw movies one by one as they sort of remind me of you.

WTF??

How does that film have anything to do with Fona? GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU, KILL YOURSELF!!
    he woule make a good victim in one of his movies thats how.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat he woule make a good victim in one of his movies thats how.

That's one of my favourite film series. The Game Over music is is spine chilling.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i like the verall score or soundtrack.
Jump to Top