User Controls

Feninism needs to get raped and immolate

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Another caveman and ms. Phosphate story

main gripe with people today is double standards. So.. women say chauvinistic behavior is sexist.. but they still want to have their credit cards and salon money.

A woman hits a man and the man is supposed to just take it.ive had a situation where a homeless druggie woman starts swinging (quite pathetically), i just stood there. She and the other weird fembot cronies started calling me HOSTILE. Threatening to call rhe police

These womenunspokenly tryin to cuck men and make them comply to anything, even being forced out of public property because they feel like it

Cant even jerk the arm back

I was homeless living with mary and caveman.. things were sometimes cool ajd i had a gpod repoir with her because i was high on barbituares when we first met and she liked my.crossdressing shameless faggot rapid tweaker self. We had a "platonic shower" using water and soap that were still stuck in pipes from the old burger king we inhabited. Later on as me and caveman and her got high together.. she would become way more maniacal.
    Getting her dose then passinf out wakinf up forgetrijf the high claiming she got bunk stuff threareninf cavelad with her baton

I fucking hate women
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    She started being extremely disgustef by me and whenever i came near her in the latter days of my months bender,

Claimed I was throwing buggies at her that get into her skin

Little , microscopic gnatfleas.

Like i was projecto emptying my epidermal load of morgellons directly into her glial cells

There was some really aketchy shit during those months.

I once woke up witg a slug on my cock. Very wrinkled.. dark ourple yellow like mustard yellow, about 1/2 size of aearthworm but thicker and wben it moves it doesnt inch forward it travels by tiny little rollerskate feet

LITERALLY THE UGLIEST SLUG YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE

Btw i spent 1 and a half months out there with a size 10 shoe with the back cut out and glued (i wear a 13)

And about a month with little caesars box cut out in foot shape with stretchy plastic thin cable tying it to me feet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should write an autobiography
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dissociator Another caveman and ms. Phosphate story

main gripe with people today is double standards. So.. women say chauvinistic behavior is sexist.. but they still want to have their credit cards and salon money.

A woman hits a man and the man is supposed to just take it.ive had a situation where a homeless druggie woman starts swinging (quite pathetically), i just stood there. She and the other weird fembot cronies started calling me HOSTILE. Threatening to call rhe police

These womenunspokenly tryin to cuck men and make them comply to anything, even being forced out of public property because they feel like it

Cant even jerk the arm back

I was homeless living with mary and caveman.. things were sometimes cool ajd i had a gpod repoir with her because i was high on barbituares when we first met and she liked my.crossdressing shameless faggot rapid tweaker self. We had a "platonic shower" using water and soap that were still stuck in pipes from the old burger king we inhabited. Later on as me and caveman and her got high together.. she would become way more maniacal.
    Getting her dose then passinf out wakinf up forgetrijf the high claiming she got bunk stuff threareninf cavelad with her baton

I fucking hate women

Ok guy that's mom and dad put him an a halfway house 🏘️
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Solstice You should write an autobiography

U should suck a dick because you're a faggot
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What's your point? I hope you're doing a little better and are able to build on things you have achieved before in a meaningful way. You wear size 13 shoe? You are a caveman. I wear size 12 and everyone looks at me like I have a big ol pener.

Women are not an impediment in your life. You are. I've had women fuck with me pretty hard but am really just mad for allowing myself to be in the situation. Manifest your own destiny, young man, the system was always broken it's your fault if you cut your hand on it. If you're a hemophiliac it's not your fault though, it's your parents
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U should suck a dick because you're a faggot

You should kill yourself for being you
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Sudo What's your point? I hope you're doing a little better and are able to build on things you have achieved before in a meaningful way. You wear size 13 shoe? You are a caveman. I wear size 12 and everyone looks at me like I have a big ol pener.

Women are not an impediment in your life. You are. I've had women fuck with me pretty hard but am really just mad for allowing myself to be in the situation. Manifest your own destiny, young man, the system was always broken it's your fault if you cut your hand on it. If you're a hemophiliac it's not your fault though, it's your parents

yea but how are you supposed to get laid ever if youre not wround them or go to public places with fems around?
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are against trannies. everyone here hates trannies. everyone on this forum is a feminist

Whenever someone talks about how much they hate trannies I just imagine some pink haired TERF behind them with her arms crossed saying "YEAH MISGENDER THEM TOO!"

Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but how are you supposed to get laid ever if youre not wround them or go to public places with fems around?

thats the thing, stop competing for their attention, make them compete for yours. the first step is to stop being a desperate simp that will do anything to sniff their vagina. they respect men who respect themselves, they dont respect disposable cucks no matter what they say.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev thats the thing, stop competing for their attention, make them compete for yours. the first step is to stop being a desperate simp that will do anything to sniff their vagina. they respect men who respect themselves, they dont respect disposable cucks no matter what they say.

so they dont respect guys who will lick their aholes or who even offer to do it over text message hoping shed want to hang out ahead of time?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat so they dont respect guys who will lick their ahole sor who even offer to do it over text message hoping shed want to hang out ahead of time?

not as a man, but as a useful idiot yes. they love their dozens of beta orbiters in their friend zone. dont be that guy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wtf
    yea but if theyre hot its sort of worth it because at last you get to see them naked on a couch with their wss spread out. and who knows it may turn into both sides getting something in return or full blown fun so in a way its still worth offering once in a while no?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but if theyre hot its sort of worth it because at last you get to see them naked on a couch with their wss spread out. and who knows it may turn into both sides getting something in return or full blown fun so in a way its still worth offering once in a while no?

not for me but to each their own.

the way you wrote the first sentence made me lol tho
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo What's your point? I hope you're doing a little better and are able to build on things you have achieved before in a meaningful way. You wear size 13 shoe? You are a caveman. I wear size 12 and everyone looks at me like I have a big ol pener.

If you're a hemophiliac your parents are probably cousins. Just saying.
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but if theyre hot its sort of worth it because at last you get to see them naked on a couch with their wss spread out. and who knows it may turn into both sides getting something in return or full blown fun so in a way its still worth offering once in a while no?

This is like a prime example of the modern cuck simp with no balls. "Well, as long as you get to see them naked and/or fuck them it's worth whatever it takes to get there". These simple minded bitches laugh their ass off at dumbasses like you because you don't even make them put in effort. You're just a spineless thirsting fool.
    Ghost Black Hole
    girls like the guy thats aloof and not taking it too seriously. My secret is being so fucked up on drugs that I barely have a grasp on reality and pretending that I am aloof and just a cool guy when actually i don't even know where i am or whats going on
Jump to Top