One has a tranny boyfriend and one is a rapist

🤣
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Yeah they're both pretty ugly
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Both unemployed druggies too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yes we get it grills and captain fag, you're both homo's

but I'm not interested, I actually like women.. something thats foreign to you two fags
    Originally posted by Grylls One has a tranny boyfriend and one is a rapist

🤣

😂
    Bill Krozby is ugly as fuck that's why he only fucks ugly cunts
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Bill Krozby is ugly as fuck that's why he only fucks ugly cunts

He can only get fat girls, I saw them all on his voxer account

The other ones he has to rape

Let’s be honest, his mugshots are fucked up

Edit - probably down to rape
    itt reatards that are jelly of me.. im pretty sure §m£ÂgØL gave you those pix because he's also jelly of me..

whats next Bill Krozby is a pedophile.. you tards are weak, sorry but not sorry I won't have sex with you women you fags, captain faggoit and panda hat
    pedo

you two are handsome and well tanned individuals that live at your parents house playing legos like retards that can't get any women so you have to make them up

im actually a lot better looking than most people on this site, thats why you two fags obsess about me and wont post your pictures.

it tells a lot about your personality to where you are so butt hurt you have to constantly spam old mug shots of me like you "got me" or something.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby itt reatards that are jelly of me.. im pretty sure §m£ÂgØL gave you those pix because he's also jelly of me..

whats next Bill Krozby is a pedophile.. you tards are weak, sorry but not sorry I won't have sex with you women you fags, captain faggoit and panda hat
    pedo

you two are handsome and well tanned individuals that live at your parents house playing legos like retards that can't get any women so you have to make them up

im actually a lot better looking than most people on this site, thats why you two fags obsess about me and wont post your pictures.

it tells a lot about your personality to where you are so butt hurt you have to constantly spam old mug shots of me like you "got me" or something.

Didn't read
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Didn't read

okay just like know one wants your butthole because youre a paki faggot and smell like curry
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    A hole is a hole
    Originally posted by Solstice A hole is a hole

thats what faggot say
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    In prison we had to use what we had
    Originally posted by Solstice In prison we had to use what we had

Fag detected
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Hey grylls aren't you brown and broke and spend hours a day simping for some yellow gash?

It's always the weirdest, saddest people who have to rely on physical appearances to get a bit of self esteem. Bill Krozby isn't a bad looking fellow and He makes himself available for ridicule and it rolls off him. OP looks like a soft brown doughboy loser who is going to get simped into getting the enemy a green card. BUT AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE DON'T FIND HIM IMMEDIATELY DISTASTEFUL TO THE EYES RITE????

Scron is a mess but he's smarter,funnier and more interesting than you and that says quite a bit
    Data African Astronaut
    This is a most undignified discussion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. This site is full of unattractive ppl calling each other ugly 😂 SMH
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. This site is full of unattractive ppl calling each other ugly 😂 SMH

If this is indeed true, then you have just redirected the insult back at yourself, and called yourself unattractive. I don't think that was your intent.

Allow me to demonstrate: You are ugly. You are very ugly. Get away from me you hideous bridge troll.

That is how you call someone ugly.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Data If this is indeed true, then you have just redirected the insult back at yourself, and called yourself unattractive. I don't think that was your intent.

Allow me to demonstrate: You are ugly. You are very ugly. Get away from me you hideous bridge troll.

That is how you call someone ugly.

ok keenan calm your cohones
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top