User Controls

Great News

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I have been pretty depressed the last 24 hours because Chell wants to fuck her life up with a car loan on top of the one she hasn't paid off now.
    Good news is she says she wants to go look at new cars and nobody is going to sell her a new car right now.
    Her credit score is like 54.
    Imma go along and watch her quack about how she needs a new car to the sales person who just can't give her a car...
    Should be a good time.

Might even test drive one to microcenter :)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You can come live in my cats romo for 10 dollars an hour
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Whats wrong with her current car?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Tesla has a new one coming out or already out and its only $20,000 ,, its gonna fuck up the gas guys and lead the way into globalism
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why dont you just convince her she doesnt need a new csr instead?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by POLECAT Tesla has a new one coming out or already out and its only $20,000 ,, its gonna fuck up the gas guys and lead the way into globalism

Didn't you post that you had like $89 in your bank account?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that number is inaccurate and my post did not imply I would be purchasing one so my account numbers are not even in question at this point ya stupid god damn geriatric fool
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Yep.

Triggered.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I have been pretty depressed the last 24 hours because Chell wants to fuck her life up with a car loan on top of the one she hasn't paid off now.
    Good news is she says she wants to go look at new cars and nobody is going to sell her a new car right now.
    Her credit score is like 54.
    Imma go along and watch her quack about how she needs a new car to the sales person who just can't give her a car…
    Should be a good time.

Might even test drive one to microcenter :)

Is she retarded? If her score is shit then why bother without a gurantor?
    You don't need good credit to buy a car, they just sell the cars for higher price and interest and put a tracking device in it so it's easy to locate for repo. Chell could easily get an escalade with 20" rims or various recent DODGE products

And honestly more power to her, you're gonna look like a petty fag when she's rolling in style and you're subaru won't start

I told her she deserves something comfortable for when she meets me in KC
    maybe she will. wnd should treat herself with such endeavors no?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 You don't need good credit to buy a car, they just sell the cars for higher price and interest and put a tracking device in it so it's easy to locate for repo. Chell could easily get an escalade with 20" rims or various recent DODGE products

And honestly more power to her, you're gonna look like a petty fag when she's rolling in style and you're subaru won't start

I told her she deserves something comfortable for when she meets me in KC

The only places that will give loans with bad credit are buy here pay here or some shitty small lot with 25% interest on your shitty old vehicle loan then it will need a major repair in excess of the vehicles value in 5000 miles then the car ends up in the junk yard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The car is $21k sticker price and she can get it for $4k down and $406 a month for 72 months.
    She didn't get it today because of some discrepancy on her credit but her lack of interest in anything i had to say that wasn't positive shows me she really has no idea what she is doing or that she is willing to be open minded.
    Our long term future is not so bright when it is not in the budget.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    She thinks you're going to jump in and offer to body the cost just like any other woman.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    have you tried literally smacking some sense into her?
    Nile bump
    Getting a car loan always seemed retarded to me but then again anything related to credit and debt always has.

Usury is slavery. But not always. Sometimes loans are needed most of the time they don't make sense.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    21k sticker price.

72 months @ $406/month = $29,232
    plus
    4k down =

$33,232 actual purchase price

or

$12,232 over sticker price.
    lol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    just sell drugs so money aint a problem
    cigreting Dark Matter
    so did she take the plunge and put your name on the loan so youll both go down together?
Jump to Top