User Controls

I miss Pizza Hut. When will the open???

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I just want a pizza real bad.
    Ghost Black Hole
    for breakfast???
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i miss the pizza hut's old pan pizza back when it was super thick, greasy, and cancerous.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pizza slut sucks. We don't even have pizza slut here in texas anymore because they went bankrupt too many times.

I like east side pies, whats hilarious though is you know these old dudes are so full of shit and windbags, they are obviously just doing it because they have to cuck out the liberal city of austin lmao

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost for breakfast???

Who the fuck has never had pizza for breakfast?

I eat dinner food in the morning all the time, fuck it. Or breakfast in the evening. Its all food.
    Originally posted by Solstice Who the fuck has never had pizza for breakfast?

I eat dinner food in the morning all the time, fuck it. Or breakfast in the evening. Its all food.

yeah for real, ive even pre=ordered pizza the night before so they will wake me up like a pizza alarm clock

good for curing a hangover and the munchies! ahahahahahahhahiahahahah
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah for real, ive even pre=ordered pizza the night before so they will wake me up like a pizza alarm clock

good for curing a hangover and the munchies! ahahahahahahhahiahahahah

Eggs are still the best hangover food, the cytosine helps break down the alcohol byproducts and it's high protein and easy to eat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    chain pizza smh nmy head

Originally posted by Solstice Who the fuck has never had pizza for breakfast?

I mean yeah of course but ordering it before 12pm is kinda degen
    I want a fukkin pie now!
    Originally posted by Ghost chain pizza smh nmy head

I mean yeah of course but ordering it before 12pm is kinda degen

Literally no one in food service gives a fuck what you order at what time.

I only cared when some faggot wanted pancakes and eggs at 10:30 pm because they thought it was cute and quirky
    Originally posted by Solstice Literally no one in food service gives a fuck what you order at what time.

I only cared when some faggot wanted pancakes and eggs at 10:30 pm because they thought it was cute and quirky

lol looks like you care about the wrong things
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol looks like you care about the wrong things

Story of my life
    G African Astronaut
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I loke pepper cinis
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Looks fuckin disgusting. 90% bread
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by stl1

Imagine working at a minimum wage shithole long enough to be able to do that
    Originally posted by Solstice Imagine working at a minimum wage shithole long enough to be able to do that

dominos isn't minimum wage at least not here in texas. I used to work for domino's when i was 19 and it wasn't a bad job definitely raked in a lot of tips. I got tipped any where from 5-100 dollars per delivery and paid above minimum wage on top of that. Its better than working for fred ex or amazon that's for sure

i bet your faggot ass doesn't even have a job lol
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    better than what fona does?
Jump to Top