User Controls

Ever been raped by a centrifugal governor?

Want to?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I got raped by my 67 year old male chemistry teacher who taught me what a centrifuge is
    Originally posted by Solstice I got raped by my 67 year old male chemistry teacher who taught me what a centrifuge is

Did he govern you?

Count it.
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Did he govern you?

Count it.

No, he told me I could do whatever i wanted to him, and i did
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was raped by an emergency brake before. Even after braking and stopping, it still continued until I was bloody, raw and kicked to the curb like a GTA prostitute
    Originally posted by Sudo I was raped by an emergency brake before. Even after braking and stopping, it still continued until I was bloody, raw and kicked to the curb like a GTA prostitute

"I drove five miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say much for me but it also doesn't say much for the emergency brake"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Solstice "I drove five miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say much for me but it also doesn't say much for the emergency brake"

Once upon a time as a yungin we was driving around a lukewarm automobile of collective possession and thought for hours it was making a funny sound and smelled funny and was just a shitty car (because we were very drugged) and multiple of us drove it before realizing the fucking E brake was on the whole time. Yuk yuk yuk boy were we stupid. I remember we dumped it and I was so high on stims I couldn't sleep and was positive we were going to get caught and almost walked back to wipe down every single place where we touched it.

It's fucked that standard trans are being phased out, E brakes are going to go the way of the dodo as well. Fucking kids these days can't even shift bunch of fucking cowards
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i was raped by an over-pressured bidet once.

true story.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i was raped by an over-pressured bidet once.

true story.

you can't rape the willing
    Originally posted by Solstice No, he told me I could do whatever i wanted to him, and i did

Was what you wanted governed by centrifugal force?
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Was what you wanted governed by centrifugal force?

We did meth then pissed in the centrifuge and used it to extract the secreted meth so we could do it again
    The same piss, back and forth, forever
    Count it
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice The same piss, back and forth, forever

That is called recycling, and it is good for the environment.
Jump to Top