User Controls

Scr4wny sure is popular lately

Lookit how many threads there are dedicated to him. Makes sense, he is one of very few who actually make some sort of NIS content.

Maybe Scr4wny himself will bless this thread by posting more original content, unlike the new age bitches who make up the majority of this forum.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I've grown to like Scrawny. He's a good lad, when he's not on tech 24/7.
    Originally posted by Sophie I've grown to like Scrawny. He's a good lad, when he's not on tech 24/7.

He might be homosexual, but at least he doesn't come onto here acting like an absolute faggot like a lot of posters on here do.

Something went terribly wrong somewhere in the last 10 years; you now have "men" on the internet bickering about the looks of other men 24/7. I was not aware that niche places like this are beauty contests for men; I was not aware of that.

And I see this and I think to myself "what the fuck". I could explain it as if I am explaining to a 5 year old, but, is it really necessary? I'm sure someone will understand what I'm on about; if you know then you know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whos living rent free in your head now op ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian He might be homosexual, but at least he doesn't come onto here acting like an absolute faggot like a lot of posters on here do.

Something went terribly wrong somewhere in the last 10 years; you now have "men" on the internet bickering about the looks of other men 24/7. I was not aware that niche places like this are beauty contests for men; I was not aware of that.

And I see this and I think to myself "what the fuck". I could explain it as if I am explaining to a 5 year old, but, is it really necessary? I'm sure someone will understand what I'm on about; if you know then you know.

I got a theory on why this is,but i am not prepared to write an essay at the moment.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whos living rent free in your head now op ?

Your mother. Post some pix I'll post a tribute. Maybe she will come over and I can sponsor her for immigration before I leave the u.s.
    Ghost Black Hole
    me when i go to NISon a friday night

Originally posted by Misguided Russian Your mother. Post some pix I'll post a tribute. Maybe she will come over and I can sponsor her for immigration before I leave the u.s.

why ? has the US been mean to you ?
Jump to Top