User Controls

Natural Ice MAX is the most disgusting beer I have ever had

I know Natural Ice isn't very tasty to begin with, but at least its piss beer, alcoholic water. The MAX version I have only ever seen offered in tallboys. It's criminally cheap and iirc, 8%. Nothing special. But my god is it fucking vile. This is the only beer I have ever decided not to finish, and I'm by no means a picky person. It's got all the worst qualities of all the worst beers.

I suggest you all treat yourself and spend the extra dime on a beer which does not taste like rubber.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Try 211, I've proably drank 2 truckloads.
    I've heard of 211 but I've never seen it at my local liquor store. I only recently got into tallboys because two beers is my usual amount after work and its easier to have it all in one can. Usually its some fruity shit though. Might as well have my sugar for the day be alcoholic.
    i've made a margarita with rubbing alcohol before
    Originally posted by the holy ghost i've made a margarita with rubbing alcohol before

How was it?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore How was it?

i mixed limeade and blueberries with 30ml of isopropyl alcohol.

it tasted like the devil but it got me pretty rekt.

i don't know if you were around for this but isopropyl alcohol is relatively safe to drink in low quantities (<75ml) and it gets you really fucking drunk, but you'll smell like acetone for two days, since it's the nontoxic metabolite of isopropyl. it was an enjoyable experience but i wouldn't do it again. just never drink methanol or you'll go blind.
    Originally posted by the holy ghost but you'll smell like acetone for two days, since it's the nontoxic metabolite of isopropyl.

Could you harvest this acetone secretion?
    Originally posted by the holy ghost i mixed limeade and blueberries with 30ml of isopropyl alcohol.

it tasted like the devil but it got me pretty rekt.

i don't know if you were around for this but isopropyl alcohol is relatively safe to drink in low quantities (<75ml) and it gets you really fucking drunk, but you'll smell like acetone for two days, since it's the nontoxic metabolite of isopropyl. it was an enjoyable experience but i wouldn't do it again. just never drink methanol or you'll go blind.

Yeah, I can't imagine actually drinking isopropyl. I tried once when I was a teenager but pussied out. Kudos to you for doing it. How would you compare its effects to ethanol?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Yeah, I can't imagine actually drinking isopropyl. I tried once when I was a teenager but pussied out. Kudos to you for doing it. How would you compare its effects to ethanol?

it's much more potent and lasts longer, and the acetone metabolite is actually psychoactive, so you're likely to feel fucked up in a benzo'd out way for 24-48 hours, while the initial isopropyl effects worse off after 2-4 hours. the feeling is equivalent to alcohol, if not slightly better, but it's a much less functional drug because of how trashy it is, and the you can taste nail polish for eternity. also the taste is traumatizingly bad. i'd recommend trying it once because it's an interesting experience to add to the mental catalog. i don't think i'd ever do it again, but i did it like 5 times.

if you take a normal shot from a rubbing alcohol bottle you could overdose. i would measure out 15-30ml in a cough medicine dosage cap. it's very potent compared to ethanol..

Post last edited by the holy ghost at 2016-12-31T08:57:59.747017+00:00
    Just mix clear hand sanitizer with salt and shake for a few minutes

enhancement through cheesecloth

The liquid is 70% alcohol

You underage dingus

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2016-12-31T09:42:21.606810+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thank you both for the advice but I'll stick to ethanol thanks.

I do appreciate the perspective Mr. Holy Ghost. Was always curious about that.
    I don't like iced beers even though that's what most people drink.

I just get 5% Stella Artois tall boys. Two or three gets a nice buzz going and I do shots after that.
    Is it bad he's selling me on the idea of trying isopropanol
    Waste of good drug precursors Imho.

Real ngiga snort isopropyl bromide.

Also its denatured so it wont be very pleasant.

"Per hectolitre (100 L) of absolute ethanol: 3 litres of isopropyl alcohol, 3 litres of methyl ethyl ketone and 1 gram denatonium benzoate."

Enjoy.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2016-12-31T16:11:51.092853+00:00
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Just mix clear hand sanitizer with salt and shake for a few minutes

enhancement through cheesecloth

The liquid is 70% alcohol

You underage dingus

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2016-12-31T09:42:21.606810+00:00

When I was locked up all those years ago I got to spend almost four weeks in the special management unit with a dude that did exactly this and got so fucked he wanted to fight everybody. Not sure if it was the guards or the dude he was fighting, but he clearly lost. Now that I think about it, he was a lot like I would imagine a redneck sploo would be. Laid back but down for whatever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hergen jergern lergern boys! We'res gertern MAX DUMB ternight yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!

Jump to Top