User Controls

Abusing THC

Ghost Black Hole
    I smoked 1 gram of kief in a single hit, I was okay for about a minute and then I started coughing, fell to the floor and lost all control of my body for a few minutes. I couldn't stop coughing, twitching and drooling.

you should try it sometime
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    That's not even a lot of THC what percentage was that
    Bradley Black Hole
    My plug took 1gramme of AM2201 and put it in the the 380F vape and his knees went out and he started seizing. He didn't smoke much after that, I got thee shitty vape from him wheen iw as in coollege
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley My plug took 1gramme of AM2201 and put it in the the 380F vape and his knees went out and he started seizing. He didn't smoke much after that, I got thee shitty vape from him wheen iw as in coollege

ur but plug smokes ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Antifa Member That's not even a lot of THC what percentage was that

all of it
    Originally posted by Ghost all of it

Doubt it. I smoke 99.8% THC and it looks like goop not kief. You're smoking weak grade shit they probably scraped up from the dispensary floor lol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    everything is pre packaged and I spend extra on higher potency stuff because muh tolerance. the cheaper strains of weed are all packaged last fall and they are bone dry, I get Edison brand or Pure Sunfarms because I have never got dry weed from one of their products.

The kief i have been getting from this legal weed is pretty good and theres a lot of it. I don't know what your problem with kief is but i usually mix it with flower and i can feel it in my throat it hits hard and makes me cough a lot
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Maybe you became somebody who does this before you didn't do it.

Maybe that's how you'll never die.
    Originally posted by Ghost everything is pre packaged and I spend extra on higher potency stuff because muh tolerance. the cheaper strains of weed are all packaged last fall and they are bone dry, I get Edison brand or Pure Sunfarms because I have never got dry weed from one of their products.

The kief i have been getting from this legal weed is pretty good and theres a lot of it. I don't know what your problem with kief is but i usually mix it with flower and i can feel it in my throat it hits hard and makes me cough a lot

It doesn't make me cough i smoke kief to sober up not to get higher
    Ghost Black Hole
    sounds like you smoke shitty kief to me
    Try the honey oil. The clear one, not the yellowish one. It will knock you on your ass. Only need a small streak on a paper.
    Ghost Black Hole
    what do you mean by the clear one. Like shatter?

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost what do you mean by the clear one. Like shatter?

He's just a dumb old man who thinks it's still 2002 and that everyone doesn't already know about dabs and concentrates. Honey oil was all they had back then besides hash.

I've never seen an actual clear D9 concentrate, I bought "clear shatter" before that still ended up being more amber and even when I had 93% distillate it still had a color despite being raw. The only clear distillate I've seen is delta 8.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's a bit tricky to make the clear stuff. I think the reason why it isn't clear is because it isn't spread out and thin enough, which isn't good because the thick glob of mass in the center has butane trapped in it. It's a lot of work and time to get it clear and flat, most people when they do large batches just get it to a certain point and call it good.

just sayin this shit is gorgeous
    Originally posted by Ghost what do you mean by the clear one. Like shatter?

If the honey oil is made by a pro, it comes out clear as water.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wut

Originally posted by Ghost It's a bit tricky to make the clear stuff. I think the reason why it isn't clear is because it isn't spread out and thin enough, which isn't good because the thick glob of mass in the center has butane trapped in it. It's a lot of work and time to get it clear and flat, most people when they do large batches just get it to a certain point and call it good.

What are you talking about? Color or obscurity?

Because they could easily make delta-9 clear via 'bleaching' just like they do for all kinds of drugs to make them look 'pure'. They do it to some delta-8 but it eventually turns amber with oxidation, which eventually converts THC to CBN and probably other minor cannabinoids. I think delta-9 is even less stable so probably near impossible to keep it actually clear. I have seen some dispensary carts that were almost clear.
    Ghost Black Hole
    but muh turpenes
    Originally posted by Ghost but muh turpenes

I know :( I haven't had any weed with flavor in idk how long. But I'm paying like 20-30 a month to get steady stoned, so its not a bad tradeoff.
Jump to Top