User Controls

Poll: ?

McDonald's or Burger King?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck you, faggot.
    Originally posted by WellHung Fuck you, faggot.

wow that was really hostile man
    Ghost Black Hole
    id fuck up a travis scott right now
    Originally posted by Ghost id fuck up a travis scott right now

who?
    MacDs for the fries and bigmac.

BK for everything else
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson MacDs for the fries and bigmac.

BK for everything else

lol fatass
    Originally posted by Antifa Member lol fatass

I have a bigmac and fries maybe twice a year...last time I went to BK was probably 3 yrs ago. My fast food days are long in my past as are boners...I mean KFC
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why does anyone like McDonald's fries? Actually why does anyone like McDonald's anything? Actually why does anyone like anything in general? Oh because they enjoy it? Oh. Well that makes sense.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why does anyone like McDonald's fries? Actually why does anyone like McDonald's anything? Actually why does anyone like anything in general? Oh because they enjoy it? Oh. Well that makes sense.

Sugar, carbs and little packets of ketchup. THAT'S WHY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sugar, carbs and little packets of ketchup. THAT'S WHY

Really though whenever I see this question, so many people seem to prefer McDonald's fries and it's strange to me as they've always seemed soggy and gross. Even when I used to get drunk and go to the drive-thru at 3am and order them extra crispy and they were extra crispy, they were still soggy and gross.

The only good thing at McDonald's is the filet-o-fish. Heart emoji goes here.
    Originally posted by mmQ Really though whenever I see this question, so many people seem to prefer McDonald's fries and it's strange to me as they've always seemed soggy and gross. Even when I used to get drunk and go to the drive-thru at 3am and order them extra crispy and they were extra crispy, they were still soggy and gross.

The only good thing at McDonald's is the filet-o-fish. Heart emoji goes here.

Yeah their food is just low quality. If they didn't have brand recognition and presence, people would NOT eat that shit.

Wendy's is way better and fresher.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Junior Jacon Jheese Jurger my asshole please and thanks
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    K F FUCKIN C beats anything
    Originally posted by Grylls K F FUCKIN C beats anything

KFuckyouC
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Antifa Member KFuckyouC

U will Fucking C
Jump to Top