User Controls

CandyRein and DontTellEm are being juvenile, petty bitches....

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, their hideously excessive pride prevents each one from enjoying the other's riches.
    folks?
    hello?
    nigger
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ffs. How many threads did u make ya dolt? 😂 Ur such a lying gossip queen. I love Starr & even if we don't see eye to eye on somethings that will never change. That happens w friends, but I know u don't know anything about that. 😭
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Holy shit. You posted an actual paragraph.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ;)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dont! Get instantly mad at me. I just meant that I'm used to you posting one liners. I like when you post longer.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I preemptively made the post above me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    weeeeel gonts! posting in a kro thread!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Thank u & I could never be mad at u..for long anyway ðŸĪŠ
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Thank u & I could never be mad at u..for long anyway ðŸĪŠ

thats sweet of you miss piggy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Get out of here gumby.
    nah pretty sure I'm going to stay here pokie, I never asked for you retards to come here, fatso
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Well u seem interested we are, popping out everytime I post. Why don't u reel it in, ya weird.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Well u seem interested we are, popping out everytime I post. Why don't u reel it in, ya weird.

I'm mildly interested, its just a hobby of mine to post here.. been doing a lot longer than you, fat bitch that is interested in my threads and comes from a defunct dating site. You're the one thats weird, I never asked you to come here. Get a life sicko who was gullible enough to be used as a human toilet, you're trash
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm mildly interested, its just a hobby of mine to post here.. been doing a lot longer than you, fat bitch that is interested in my threads and comes from a defunct dating site. You're the one thats weird, I never asked you to come here. Get a life sicko who was gullible enough to be used as a human toilet, you're trash

Yikes! I'm upset. 😂

:/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How in the goddamned world have you two not fucked yet?
    didn't the OG nisers come from a defunct site too Totse or Tosspots whatever it was called.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ How in the goddamned world have you two not fucked yet?

He's disrespectful. Won't even ask me nicely to be his friend. That's how you weed out snakes.
Jump to Top