User Controls

Look and tell me what I would buy.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    https://www.woot.com/plus/msi-gaming-laptops-desktops-4?ref=w_cnt_gw_dly_snb

^All dems on sale right now and I just so happen to have $1400.
    Should I get me one?
    Which one?
    Forget laptops. Get a PC. Laptops are for college girls and faggots.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Forget laptops. Get a PC. Laptops are for college girls and faggots.

Which pc?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Which pc?

$1599 same day shipping.
    https://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gaming-RDY-SMRIIBG207

(other one was discontinued)
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I want a discount...
    It says "Save $200"
    Just buy an Oculus Quest 2 for $300 and spend the rest on flowers for the lovely Chell.
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just buy an Oculus Quest 2 for $300 and spend the rest on flowers for the lovely Chell.

Total waste of money if you're looking for VR. Without a good PC you can only play their apps on their store and not like, Steam games. Take a look and see what they have. Their best game is Superhot. Pretty lame. Also Facebook owns it which is more than enough reason not to buy it imo.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Total waste of money if you're looking for VR. Without a good PC you can only play their apps on their store and not like, Steam games. Take a look and see what they have. Their best game is Superhot. Pretty lame. Also Facebook owns it which is more than enough reason not to buy it imo.

I've got an Oculus quest 2 and a Rift S (PC tethered)....I use the Oculus quest 2 all the time, the last time I used the Rift S was months ago. The Quest 2 is far supieror from a user point of view...the untethered nature of it is FAR better than the "slightly" better performance of the Rift S. The tethering gets old REAL fast after you've used a headset untethered..and for 299 you can't go wrong.

With virtual desktop you can also stream everything the tethered unit does to the OQ2 as well..wirelessly. Tethered headsets are dead, long live the freedom to walk to the shitter wearing your OQ2.

Skyrim VR while taking a shit is almost as good as getting a blumpkin.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've got an Oculus quest 2 and a Rift S (PC tethered)….I use the Oculus quest 2 all the time, the last time I used the Rift S was months ago. The Quest 2 is far supieror from a user point of view…the untethered nature of it is FAR better than the "slightly" better performance of the Rift S. The tethering gets old REAL fast after you've used a headset untethered..and for 299 you can't go wrong.

With virtual desktop you can also stream everything the tethered unit does to the OQ2 as well..wirelessly. Tethered headsets are dead, long live the freedom to walk to the shitter wearing your OQ2.

Skyrim VR while taking a shit is almost as good as getting a blumpkin.

ok
    Ghost Black Hole
    meth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    You shouldn't spend money on a gaymen laptop.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you don't even play any good games lel just get a wii you casual babby gamer
    Originally posted by Ghost you don't even play any good games lel just get a wii you casual babby gamer

Nothing beats playing wii sports bowling with grandma and her friends.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nothing beats playing wii sports bowling with grandma and her friends.

Except for grampa. He beats grandma.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Except for grampa. He beats grandma.

You beat off to grandpas soiled diapers.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wtf you need a gaming laptop for, you play Minecraft
Jump to Top