User Controls

DontTellEm & CandyRein's 10 year friendship ended, recently, because of a few posts on NIS...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, never assume a bitch will be loyal.. if u do, u very well may end up distressed. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't think people like you anymore, bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op is a fat attention starved hippocrit....
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he has a point tho,, even a rich big dicked fool has to be very lucky not to wind up finding out he's half as rich and u done been cucked
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he has a point tho,, even a rich big dicked fool has to be very lucky not to wind up finding out he's half as rich and u done been cucked

Originally posted by CandyRein Op is a fat attention starved hippocrit….

ur point is also valid
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx, bitches aint shit but hos n trix
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lols
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't think people like you anymore, bro.

Did ppl like u to begin with?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Futureman?
    WellHung Black Hole
    AlternativeMan
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    futureman?
    WellHung Black Hole
    FutureRein?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It was a little disheartening to learn that all these years...all this time..futureman really did want to hook up with candy , and the moment she boasted about her new boyfriend, he dropped off the face of the planet.

No more compliments. No more daily hellos or saying I love you. No more checking in. It was all because he wanted to be more than friends, and when he realized the feeling wasnt mutual, he stopped showing his affection.

So, so sad. I dont know who is worse, the girl who strung him along in the friendzone giving him false hope, or the egg man who only cared because he thought he had a chance.

Thots and praries.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Chinians?
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
Jump to Top