User Controls

State sanctioned butcher of paedophiles

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Every morning my breakfast would taste as good as the last.

My dreams would be full of their screams, their cries for help. The swift swinging of sharp blades and removal of limbs.

This is the Lord's work, and it pays well.

"JUST IMAGINE FUYS!"
    Ghost Black Hole
    the nonce brigade. I find cute young girls and teach them how to use firearms and blades.

*salute*

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    U gyus jutdt nrve walkd a mlie in thier shesp before
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Noncicide aside. Gunslinger Girl is a pretty dope anime.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice U gyus jutdt nrve walkd a mlie in thier shesp before

Do i have to walk that mile before or after I amputate their feet and various other limbs

Originally posted by Sophie Noncicide aside. Gunslinger Girl is a pretty dope anime.

something about a child killing an adult fills me with joy.
    Originally posted by Ghost Do i have to walk that mile before or after I amputate their feet and various other limbs

You gotta walk a country mile. On amputated feet.
    Wariat would walk 500 miles and then he'd walk 500 more to abduct a 12 year old
    Originally posted by Solstice Wariat would walk 500 miles and then he'd walk 500 more to abduct a 12 year old

Oh he knows Wario would walk thousand miles if he could just, nonce kids... Tonight.

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
    Originally posted by Solstice Wariat would walk 500 miles and then he'd walk 500 more to abduct a 12 year old

😂😂😂😂😂
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie You gotta walk a country mile. On amputated feet.

a Polish country mile

I can see why Hitler wanted to kill those people
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe My dreams would be full of their screams

sounds kind of gay
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    everyone should learn, and have the means, to fight
    Originally posted by aldra everyone should learn, and have the means, to fight

i agree.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Die pedo
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Feel good thread of the summer
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i agree.

Pink guns are gay and obviously given to them to pose with for pedo symbolism to symbolize their pink pussies, disgusting
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/pedophile-rings-in-thatchers-britain-myth-or-fact/

Too bad the reality is the exact opposite of OP's weird little fantasy, and the state covers up for pdf files.
    No u
    Industrial meat grinder. Drop them all in alive and whole and make dog food out of them.
Jump to Top