User Controls

Do you like eating ass?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Candy mentioned her Down's Syndrome bf tonguing her ass hole and it got me thinking, is this something you niggas enjoy?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I dont give any head. unless its on top if a beer im pouring at work
    WellHung Black Hole
    Why are u always concerned with CandyRein, Rockjaw? U want that annoying, ugly nigger, don't u?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I am mad my chin looks like a ball sack and have wasted my life

Chinians?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah but I could never eat a whole one
    In the past I've only eaten desirable asshole, that means pink/white asshole...if it's a dark one, no. If it's got knobbly bits on it, no...it's pretty much got to be a perfect asshole. It's generally blondes for some reason who qualify with the "pink and perfect" aholes.

Even then I made sure they thoroughly washed it before consumption and made it clear I was doing them a favor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's the point if it's clean?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No not really only did once and im not sure why.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No not really only did once and im not sure why.

because ur an incel simpleton and ur desperate ass will try anything to hold on to a woman, because very few of them want anything to do with u, douglas.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Candy mentioned her Down's Syndrome bf tonguing her ass hole and it got me thinking, is this something you niggas enjoy?

i bet youd enjoy eating her shit as much as you do watching her take one, bitch boy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung because ur an incel simpleton and ur desperate ass will try anything to hold on to a woman, because very few of them want anything to do with u, douglas.

not really, I just got out of jail and my gf picked me up and I was really horny

eating ass / vag doesn't mean you're desperate there are some people that legit like to do it and I'm sure you're one of those people but you have know one to do it with.

I bet you'd suck yourself off if you could, but you're too fat and when you've tried you just cried
    Kinkou said she had a perfect asshole, she never sent a pic of it though.
    Oh yeah, shitting women with gaping arseholes and TIGHT fucking cheeks. Give me that hot Karl before I lick the shitterhole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Never eaten a bum. Had my ass eaten before while very high and I didn't really like it. Had a girl violate me by sticking fingers up there in the shower before and it triggered me and I jumped and almost punched her. Ever since then I've been vehemently opposed to bum stuff. Not into it at all.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Kinkou said she had a perfect asshole, she never sent a pic of it though.

I saw it, it looked like a deflated balloon full of gravy that someone sat on
    Originally posted by Solstice I saw it, it looked like a deflated balloon full of gravy that someone sat on

I figured she was lying.
    Originally posted by Sudo Never eaten a bum. Had my ass eaten before while very high and I didn't really like it. Had a girl violate me by sticking fingers up there in the shower before and it triggered me and I jumped and almost punched her. Ever since then I've been vehemently opposed to bum stuff. Not into it at all.

I couldn't respect a woman who would eat or wanted to eat my ass...I know the shit it's been through...or rather the shit that's been through it.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I had a gal eat my ass once and then wanted to kiss me.

HELL NO!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The water's cold today...and deep.

lol
Jump to Top