User Controls

Weird associations built up in the mind through drug use

I will never forget the sweet popcorn butter taste of vaping AM-2201 off foil. Everytime I smell popcorn or butter I'm reminded of getting really, really, obnoxiously stoned. Anyone else??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah pretty much every time I walk into a bar I suddenly remember how I want to get shit-canned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Seeing or smelling alcohol makes me want to drink.

The smell of juniper makes me want to drink.

Looking plaster texture for a while will make me feel like I'm tripping a bit because the ceiling over my bed at my old place had the same kind of plaster and I would stare at it and see patterns and shit for hours.
    I always have to shit when I'm about to spark up first time in the morning
    Where do I get AM-2201?.

Pretty much my entire youtube playlist reminds me of a few things. My entire youtube profile has been going since I was 16 years old so its feels central for me.
    Originally posted by Lanny Looking plaster texture for a while will make me feel like I'm tripping a bit because the ceiling over my bed at my old place had the same kind of plaster and I would stare at it and see patterns and shit for hours.

This is something I have experienced too. I am pretty sure that it has something to do with your sense of where each "part" of what your looking at is in relation to the other parts. Psychs fuck with that shit and your mind fills the gaps seeing slimes/goos, geometric pictures or even beings or life form. The effect when sober is much less powerful obviously but because of all the visual stimuli it can be overwhelming for the eyes/brain if you focus in certain ways. Hypnosis has also had an enhanced effect here.
    Shovelimg snow makes me wanna do some coke. And I ain't done coke be4.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    After a meal I want to throw in a fat lip and jerk off

While high or tripping i want to jerk off

when i look at girls i over sexualize them
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    https://spiceroy.bandcamp.com/releases

this will cure you my child
    I get a mild but definitely noticable change in consciousness every time I hear "comfortably numb"

I get sick every time I smell lavender.

If I take even a therapeutic dose of NyQuil it feels like a low third plateau trip

I lose 50 IQ points every time I walk into a bar or gun store

Ohh yea, that feeling of opening my crusty eyes in the morning. SOBER. Kinda...

It immediately reminds me to get high every time.
    For me it's actually the opposite.

My sense of smell intensifies greatly when I'm sober and I'm suddenly able to smell the air again and get flashbacks of my childhood, riding bicycles and being outside and shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher I get a mild but definitely noticable change in consciousness every time I hear "comfortably numb"

music chagnes feelings noob its deep shit
Jump to Top