User Controls

Poll: ?

Who molested netstat as a child?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    ?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is a retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat -a
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Like DTE I think it was the uncle.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    his future self with a time machine

just to see what would happen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    i voted 4 homeless under bridge cuz theres a bridge near by that people are sleppin under
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Antifa Member ?

your the sick fuck who masturbates his penis in other mens anuses, the real question is which catholic priest molested you as a child.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why do you think molestation was part of his childhood OP? Because you think he likes little girls?

In my exploration of my own psyche, and speaking to both abuse victims and people who would be regarded as perpetrators of abuse i have come to learn that there are many ways in which a person may get to the state of mind where they would like to or prefer romantic relationships and more intimate kinds of relationship with minors.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Why do you think molestation was part of his childhood OP? Because you think he likes little girls?

In my exploration of my own psyche, and speaking to both abuse victims and people who would be regarded as perpetrators of abuse i have come to learn that there are many ways in which a person may get to the state of mind where they would like to or prefer romantic relationships and more intimate kinds of relationship with minors.

do tell
    Originally posted by Kev do tell

I will at the appropriate venue.
    Kev Space Nigga
    reason i asked is i have tried going down this rabbit hole before but always hit a dead end. all the correlations i found were contradicted by the exceptions. plenty of pedos were not abused as kids, plenty werent raised by single mothers and so on. the experts are all confused so if you have this figured out, i would like to hear it.
    maybe these drama-loving degenerates would too.
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Homeless man cums in the lead
    Originally posted by Kev reason i asked is i have tried going down this rabbit hole before but always hit a dead end. all the correlations i found were contradicted by the exceptions. plenty of pedos were not abused as kids, plenty werent raised by single mothers and so on. the experts are all confused so if you have this figured out, i would like to hear it.
    maybe these drama-loving degenerates would too.

I think we agree for the most part, in the sense that it's very nuanced. However like i mentioned i have spoken to a number of people who have given me their own accounts of their theory of mind as it concerns pedophilia. People who have been in contact with the concept as a manifestation of human behavior in one way or another. Speaking to these people has given me some insight into some of the important contributing factors. Although anecdotal i am not of the belief that just because of the anecdotal nature of the information it is to be discarded.

Rather the information i came to learn served to augment my understanding of the phenomenology as a whole.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie I think we agree for the most part, in the sense that it's very nuanced. However like i mentioned i have spoken to a number of people who have given me their own accounts of their theory of mind as it concerns pedophilia. People who have been in contact with the concept as a manifestation of human behavior in one way or another. Speaking to these people has given me some insight into some of the important contributing factors. Although anecdotal i am not of the belief that just because of the anecdotal nature of the information it is to be discarded.

Rather the information i came to learn served to augment my understanding of the phenomenology as a whole.

if you could describe it in one sentence? whats the general phenomenon that creates one? or would you say it is genetic?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger McGee Jr
    Originally posted by Kev if you could describe it in one sentence? whats the general phenomenon that creates one? or would you say it is genetic?

In short, there's a couple of ways. One of the ways is indeed genetics related. Second one is childhood sexual trauma during the time the child in question would normally be going through sexual development, or the abuse happens from pre-pubeescent to the beginning of puberty. Trauma btw can induce puberty earlier as well. Third one is more an issue of sexual sadism, if it occurs together with ASPD that might cause that person to target minors as well. Finally there seems to be a cultural/social mechanism by which people in a certain culture don't see acts of child love as taboo. These social and cultural mechanisms can also be weaponized, say a sex cult might engage in such cultural/social conditioning.
    Ghost Black Hole
    me, it was me. I just wanted to make him suffer
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat for me it was seeing my mother get butchered with a chainsaw in a shipping container, i sat in a pool of her blood for days before being rescued and since then i've never been able to feel anything other than an insatiable lust for preteen pussy

Calm down Dexter, lel.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by netstat for me it was seeing my mother get butchered with a chainsaw in a shipping container, i sat in a pool of her blood for days before being rescued and since then i've never been able to feel anything other than an insatiable lust for preteen pussy

that reminded me of the chainsaw bus from dawn of the dead

Jump to Top