User Controls

What to do when you find 3 dollars

So a kid finds 3 dollars, and goes to tell his father about it in excitement, asking his father what to spend it on.

The father tells him that instead of spending the small cash, he should go to all the neighbors and ask them if they lost $3, so that "everyone will think that you're a good person."

Then the father asks the kid "do you know what you should do if you find 3 million dollars?" Kid says "ask the neighbors if they lost 3mil so that they think that I'm a good person".

Father replies "no, son, because if you have 3 million dollars, then you no longer care what people think".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I read a Russian proverb once

'The J' ew is all too happy to tell you of the ills affected on him, but always remains silent when asked why'
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I read a Russian proverb once

'The J' ew is all too happy to tell you of the ills affected on him, but always remains silent when asked why'

Bad proverb
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Bad proverb

bad poster
    R/im14andthisisdeep
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Bad proverb

Yeah I meant to type inflicted but I think autocorrect got me
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Similar to J. Paul Getty's "If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem."

Originally posted by aldra I read a Russian proverb once

I thought that was a Polish saying. Either way, those jedis sure did get their asses kicked a lot.
    the polish one is 'the jedi cries out as he stabs you'
    Six million gassed Jews can't be wrong.
    The real reason Hitler shot himself was because he got the gas bill
Jump to Top