User Controls

Unlike drugs, Science will never provide a human with a reason to live.

FreeAssange Houston [our argentine adverbial dick]
    IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI
    Western Division
    Nelsen v SPLC
    Case No.: 4:18-cv-895-RK

PLAINTIFF'S REBUTTAL TO DEFENDANT'S EXPERT WITNESS GEIS

In one of the f.a.q. from our website, in answer to the question, “Is the Robinson Jeffers Boxing Club a drug treatment program?" I answer, “No. What you do with your drugs is your business.” Mr. Geis claims this disavowal is an attempt at deception on my part (to trick unwary clients into unwittingly undergoing drug treatment, I guess?), then proceeds to offer his opinion on “Mr. Nelsen’s Proposed Substance Abuse Program." In the opinion of Mr. Geis, the RJBC was not viable as a drug treatment program because it doesn't mimic his drug treatment program. This is a little like a high school football coach, after he's played a round of golf with Tiger Woods, to remark, “Now, I'm a pretty good judge of athletic ability—just look at all the people who call me “Coach”—and I have to say Tiger would never make one of my teams. Heck, in the game we just played, he didn't complete a single pass!”

Everyone who takes drugs takes them for the same reason: to feel better. Legal or illegal; prescription or over-the-counter; purchased on the dark web or in a dark alley; supplied by the government and dispensed by Mr. Geis or supplied by a cartel and dispensed by a street dealer; all drug use is motivated by the one single desire to feel better. Inside that single desire, like the energy packed into a single atom, is a whole universe of turbulence and complexities. And into that universe steps Mr. Geis to explain it to us. As Mr. Geis is a psychologist, the explanation will be “scientific.”

https://craignelsen.com/nelsen_v_splc/2020-08-21-rebuttal_expert_witness.pdf

The author destroys current treatment methods and offers an alternative way of seeing things. (10 pages)

"Psychology, to the extent it pretends to be a Science, is a fraud."
    It's in the medical world's best financial interests to keep you sick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top