User Controls

Hey scron.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What would we call it if we front page flushed together? inb4gay

But really, would it be a front page strait? A front page full house?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah probably a full house. It was never an intentional thing it's just my posting style when i'm on drugs and don't check the forum in a few days.

most people just spam some random shit when they do it but I actually reply to like 20 threads. Maybe it's the plural energy idk
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah probably a full house. It was never an intentional thing it's just my posting style when i'm on drugs and don't check the forum in a few days.

most people just spam some random shit when they do it but I actually reply to like 20 threads. Maybe it's the plural energy idk

Since you got mad plural energy i need to ask you a very serious question. You watch Mr. Beast right? Carl is definitely a cat boy right? Especially with the friggin nail polish recently. Am i crazy? Or am i just gay for Carl? IDK.
    I like front page full house btw.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have never watched Mr. Beast. I only know him from the dank may mays

You should watch dude. Also Carl is a huge Dream stan, bet you'd like him.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't like dream ever since he made this and killed tommyinnit in prison. He is a wrongun that cheats

Like i said in the other thread i only know Dream from Mr. Beast Gaming they had a Dream vs Technoblade match up at one point. I was rooting for Technoblade the whole time, not gonna lie. But only because it kindof felt like he was the underdog ya know? From an outsiders perspective at the time at least.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He is a lot better at pvp in general but I think he's a pussy bitch because when dream pulled out end crystals on his sever technoblade started freaking out spamming NO CRYSTALS NO CRYSTALS in chat because he knows he will instant die and look like a bitch.

but he has no problem pretending to be a hardcore anarchy player that uses withers and TNT. Such a poser

Ok so why are you mad Dream killed TommyInnit in prism?
    Ghost Black Hole
    because it was his last life lol

it's okay though they brought him back with dark magic so nobody is mad at dream anymore. I think he's a cheating dick head and his server sucks.

The only person that streams his server is this girl named captain puffy and it's just her at 3am snorting adderall playing by herself making cool houses. I think they all got bored of roleplaying in minecraft lol

I'd consider myself a succesful Minecraft streamer if i had one girl on my server snorting adderal building cool houses. Especially if she is also a miner.

Gotta get them diamonds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Ghost Black Hole
    i think she's single. She hangs out a lot with dreams gay friend badboyhalo. She is bisexual AND PROUD!

idk why but she sounds like andy milonakis to me

I guess she's plural then. I'm gonna need you to watch Mr Beast, and tell me whether Carl is a cat boy or not. This is very important.

Also, she's not unattractive but she doesn't really have the face to get away with the cutesy aesthetic.
    Ghost Black Hole
    there is only room in my heart for one catboy

Originally posted by Ghost there is only room in my heart for one catboy

Lol wat. Way too masculine to be a cat boy. I mean the skirt doesn't help but look at those abs, lmao.
    CAT PEOPLE

Originally posted by Sophie Since you got mad plural energy i need to ask you a very serious question. You watch Mr. Beast right? Carl is definitely a cat boy right? Especially with the friggin nail polish recently. Am i crazy? Or am i just gay for Carl? IDK.

You like cat boys too now?
    That would be known as an All Your Base Are Belong To Us Front Page Flush.
    Originally posted by Solstice You like cat boys too now?

No, i don't think so.
Jump to Top