User Controls

Who is dumber2?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The person who thinks intelligence is determined by consensus.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Put yourself in a poll u make & maybe u will get a response. U sad little boy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Put yourself in a poll u make & maybe u will get a response. U sad little boy

You think I'd win the vote just like Joe Biden did?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    No. Because ur a doofus who lives w his mom & guilible enough to get fucked in his asshole & have the audacity to return to the forum with a resemblance of dignity.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm No. Because ur a doofus who lives w his mom & guilible enough to get fucked in his asshole & have the audacity to return to the forum with a resemblance of dignity.

You just jelly §m£ÂgØL still gets a dicking every now and then you old fucking hag.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Yikes.
    Nile bump
    i hope i die b4 i get old, shit ive already lived too long. Shoulda suicided when i had money and self respect. Now I'll just look like a rundown junkie if i were to opt-out and i can't have it that way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nile i hope i die b4 i get old, shit ive already lived too long. Shoulda suicided when i had money and self respect. Now I'll just look like a rundown junkie if i were to opt-out and i can't have it that way.

Dude. Go on the prowl in the middle of the night, but instead of secluded spots to murder people at go look for nice places to an hero. If you really wanna go, people don't have to know it's suicide, one day he just dissapeared people will say. And no one will be ever the wiser.

But don't kill yourself. But it might be fun to go looking for a suicide hiding hole in the middle of the night.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Sophie But don't kill yourself. But it might be fun to go looking for a suicide hiding hole in the middle of the night.

Hmm i usually just look at the layout of the places im in and the architecture while I'm prowling around in the dead of night. I gueeeessss i could look for a nice hole to die in. But first i'll not be homeless, maybe get some sort of degree. a bullshit one like sociology tho and property, really establish a life right, and then i'll write up a really fucking grandiose suicide note like that jedi who killed himself at like harvard???

Then i could die with a smile, get some paltry dreams and wipe them away as a big fuck you to an absurd world.
    Originally posted by Nile Hmm i usually just look at the layout of the places im in and the architecture while I'm prowling around in the dead of night. I gueeeessss i could look for a nice hole to die in. But first i'll not be homeless, maybe get some sort of degree. a bullshit one like sociology tho and property, really establish a life right, and then i'll write up a really fucking grandiose suicide note like that jedi who killed himself at like harvard???

Then i could die with a smile, get some paltry dreams and wipe them away as a big fuck you to an absurd world.

Sociology likes to hang out with psychology a lot as well, so why not get a masters in psychology instead?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Face it, me, §m£ÂgØL, Falco, Jigg, Bill Krozby, Grylls, G and the rest run this forum.

Release the saltinesss so we know who is against us.
    Nile bump
    u dont run shit nigga, fuck yall.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nile u dont run shit nigga, fuck yall.

Free to join us, you have a sound mind.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Free to join us, you have a sound mind.

I'm an independent man, son. well other than the whole being fed and housed by the state. i uhhh shut up
    Originally posted by Nile u dont run shit nigga, fuck yall.

That's what the last guy said

He didn't last long
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm No. Because ur a doofus who lives w his mom & guilible enough to get fucked in his asshole & have the audacity to return to the forum with a resemblance of dignity.

SEMBLANCE

🐑☺
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    haha you guys are crazy
Jump to Top