User Controls

fluorophenibut

Kev Space Nigga
    IS GARBAGE

it wasnt phenibut on steroids as advertised but phenibut's negative effects on steroids without any of the positive ones. flushing the rest of this shit down the toilet, i regret ever buying it, felt so damn sick, UGH
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Kind of felt the same about Ethylphenidate, but i think i just OD'd every dose i took. I mean i get the jitters when i take 20mg of methylphenidate without a benzo and i was eyeballing the Ethyl variety, lol.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Kind of felt the same about Ethylphenidate, but i think i just OD'd every dose i took. I mean i get the jitters when i take 20mg of methylphenidate without a benzo and i was eyeballing the Ethyl variety, lol.

tut tut
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie Kind of felt the same about Ethylphenidate, but i think i just OD'd every dose i took. I mean i get the jitters when i take 20mg of methylphenidate without a benzo and i was eyeballing the Ethyl variety, lol.

Ethylone sucked ass too. I ate 500 mg and the whole high just felt like a janky methylone come up that never peaked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Ethylone sucked ass too. I ate 500 mg and the whole high just felt like a janky methylone come up that never peaked.

I went psychotic pushing it with ethylone because it wasn't getting me high enough and I thought i was just not taking enough. That was a fun night of chasing off shadow people. I kept trying to convince Zenith to send me 2ce but he wouldn't because he saw I was a dumbass with no scake or sense of control. Probably would've gone full Mash lol.

Komo said it was actually pretty good IV'd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Antifa Member I went psychotic pushing it with ethylone because it wasn't getting me high enough and I thought i was just not taking enough. That was a fun night of chasing off shadow people. I kept trying to convince Zenith to send me 2ce but he wouldn't because he saw I was a dumbass with no scake or sense of control. Probably would've gone full Mash lol.

Komo said it was actually pretty good IV'd

Komo would say that. Fuck psychosis though, i despise that state of mind.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Komo would say that. Fuck psychosis though, i despise that state of mind.

i was pointing a loaded gun at my door not too long ago, luckily no one knocked.
    psychosis is not fun
    Originally posted by Kev i was pointing a loaded gun at my door not too long ago, luckily no one knocked.
    psychosis is not fun

Jeez. When i was in a state of psychosis i had this huge knife on me at all times. At some point i figured the people watching me from within the walls could probably read so i wrote a note in blood red ink and it read: If i see an eye it's getting stabbed.

And i was going to do it too, at some point i almost burned the house down trying to get the shadow people out of the walls.
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah honestly you lucked out not doing 2CE as a young man, that shit is heavy and easy to have a bad experience with. And yeah, look at mash. I tried it a few times and it messed me up, but never like that.

I actually thanked him for it a few years later. It really would've ended in jail or an institution. I don't tempt the drug gods like that anymore. Psychosis is some powerful shit. That ethylone thing left me fucked in the head for like a whole month after.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Damn those kind of drugs sound sheeeit.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Jeez. When i was in a state of psychosis i had this huge knife on me at all times. At some point i figured the people watching me from within the walls could probably read so i wrote a note in blood red ink and it read: If i see an eye it's getting stabbed.

And i was going to do it too, at some point i almost burned the house down trying to get the shadow people out of the walls.

LOL
    When I took 2CE and MXE together I became 100% convinced I had figured out how to stop time and had become the first human to finally do so and had an insatiable urge to contact everyone I knew to inform them about it but thankfully didn't when I saw the digital clock change a minute later.
    Originally posted by Kev LOL

True story.
    Originally posted by Solstice When I took 2CE and MXE together I became 100% convinced I had figured out how to stop time and had become the first human to finally do so and had an insatiable urge to contact everyone I knew to inform them about it but thankfully didn't when I saw the digital clock change a minute later.

You did have the power but your memory gets wiped every time you resume time again. You've been forgetting and rediscovering your powers ever since that night. If you had just told someone, they would have remembered and been able to tell you after you forgot.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member You did have the power but your memory gets wiped every time you resume time again. You've been forgetting and rediscovering your powers ever since that night. If you had just told someone, they would have remembered and been able to tell you after you forgot.

It was even night it was like 1 pm broad daylight
    Kev Space Nigga
    ok maybe its not so bad i took some again a few hours ago but only half this time and i felt kinda good but fell asleep for a few hours because the cuddly blankee felt so nice. i guess i took too much last time.

its still not better than regular phenibut and kinda makes my piss stink but whatever.
    At least we know your kidneys are working.

Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie At least we know your kidneys are working.

indeed, my mistake was i kept redosing last time because i expected this to kick in shortly but it didnt so i took larger and larger portions which still didnt do shit and gave up, thinking i got bunk. 4 hours later it all kicked in, what a shitshow.
    Originally posted by Kev indeed, my mistake was i kept redosing last time because i expected this to kick in shortly but it didnt so i took larger and larger portions which still didnt do shit and gave up, thinking i got bunk. 4 hours later it all kicked in, what a shitshow.

Lol yeah phenibut will give you blackout drunk level motor skills if you go too far
Jump to Top