User Controls

Whatever happened to Bossbebe?

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I know she got really mad at me for talking to Frala who was really mad at me for talking to Candyrein who was really mad at me for not really caring.
    Anyways, I use to have 20 year old pics of Bebe from before she went downhill and wound up on a date hookup site for whores.
    She looked like trouble.
    Bossbebe and Lala would both paint their toes the same color each week because even though they proclaimed hatred for one another they still had a past planted in a pot of love.
    I'm pretty sure Wellhung might know more than me after all he was sleeping with all 3 at once.
    Nature or nurture, what makes a whore?
    RIP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Who would fuck wellhung without being raped by him?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    i fucked her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost i fucked her

=)me too bromo, it was good.. it was cheap..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

❤🐢🐑😏😔
    frala Avant garde shartist
    She got mad at me for talking to you and now refuses to paint her toes the same color as me. She wasn’t as mad at me for sleeping with Matt though go figure.

I have faith we will have the same color toes again one day.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby =)me too bromo, it was good.. it was cheap..

i fucked her so hard i broke her glasses. She got all mad and shit, what a whore.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    poast pics
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Who would fuck wellhung without being raped by him?

Who would fuck a DH girl other than someone like WellHung?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pretty sure bossbabe was the only one who did wellhung
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala She wasn’t as mad at me for sleeping with Matt though go figure.

Hold the phone.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    bossbabe called me when mat was out to spend some time with her and she wanted advice on how to scam the system to get him free healthcare,,lol I couldn't help her cuz I don't accept any government assistance
    the things a girl has to do when sleepin with a scrub
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by mmQ Hold the phone.

Would you like to make a collect call?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala Would you like to make a collect call?

No I would like you to tell me in VIVID DETAIL about your sexual experience with Matt. Because I have been considering having sex with him too but I dont want it to be weird. TYIA.
    stop drankin dude
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by POLECAT stop drankin dude

Stop smoking weed
    Originally posted by mmQ

❤🐢🐑😏😔

Samesies MMQ, if you ever need to chat doll you know where my ear is...on the side of my head.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Samesies MMQ, if you ever need to chat doll you know where my ear is…on the side of my head.

Which side though?
Jump to Top