User Controls

New Private Forum

Dear Lazy Lanny,

Sophie and Hewfil1 can't PM one another so please make a private forum that only they can read or post in.

http://niggasin.space/forum/spurious-generalities/29541-totse-phone-ins-old-but-gold?p=30608#post30608

KYHXBAI
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Dear Lazy Lanny,

Sophie and Hewfil1 can't PM one another so please make a private forum that only they can read or post in.

http://niggasin.space/forum/spurious-generalities/29541-totse-phone-ins-old-but-gold?p=30608#post30608

KYHXBAI

I honestly was about to suggest this.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I would suggest "Lethargic Lanny" may actually be more closer to the truth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "more closer" spec? Dang man DANG! I expect better from you!
    I would suggest "Lethargic Lanny" may actually be more closer to the truth.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Or just fix the PM system.
    "more closer" spec? Dang man DANG! I expect better from you!

Actually, "more closer" is allowed in this case, strange as that may be. This is because the objects of my sentence are "Lazy Lanny" (in the opening post) and "Lethargic Lanny" (in my post) . Two objects, not just one! So "Lethargic Lanny" is closer to the truth, "more closer", than "Lazy Lanny" is. If you just said, "Lethargic Lanny is closer to the truth, without using the word, "more", it doesn't convey the thought that Lethargic Lanny is closer than Lazy Lanny is to the truth, because it doesn't even indicate there are two objects to compare which one is closer to the truth. So you see? No mistake at all!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Actually, "more closer" is allowed in this case, strange as that may be. This is because the objects of my sentence are "Lazy Lanny" (in the opening post) and "Lethargic Lanny" (in my post) . Two objects, not just one! So "Lethargic Lanny" is closer to the truth, "more closer", than "Lazy Lanny" is. If you just said, "Lethargic Lanny is closer to the truth, without using the word, "more", it doesn't convey the thought that Lethargic Lanny is closer than Lazy Lanny is to the truth, because it doesn't even indicate there are two objects to compare which one is closer to the truth. So you see? No mistake at all!

Nice try, I'll give you that, but NO. It would be 'more close to the truth.' When prefacing a word with 'more,' you don't need to add anything to the word, you see? More powerfuler? More greater? More friendlier? No. More powerful than so and so. More great than so and so. More friendly. Yes. >=)

[h=1]Comparative and Superlative Adjectives[/h]
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Comparative adjectives compare two things. Superlative adjectives compare more than two things

Commonly, adjectives that contain only one syllable or end in 'y' use 'er' to form comparatives and 'est' to form superlatives. For adjectives ending in y, change the 'y' to 'i' before adding the 'er' or 'est'.
    • old – older – oldest
    • young – younger – youngest
    • pretty – prettier – prettiest
    • long – longer – longest
    • short – shorter – shortest
    • bright – brighter – brightest
    • close – closer – closest
    • happy – happier - happiest
    Adjectives with two or more syllables do not change but instead add more to form comparatives and most to form superlatives.
    • respectable – more respectable – most respectable
    • beautiful – more beautiful – most beautiful
    • preferable – more preferable – most preferable
    • hardworking – more hardworking – most hardworking
    Some adjectives have different forms of comparatives and superlatives.
    • good – better – best
    • bad – worse – worst
    • little – less – least
    • much (many) – more – most
    • far – further - furthest
    The word than typically appears in comparative sentences.
    • Amy is smarter than Betty.
    • Chad is stronger than Dan.
    • Greg is more diligent than his brother.
    • I have more apples than he.
    • She likes him more than me.
    Superlatives are typically accompanied by the word the.
    • Tom is the oldest man in town.
    • Paul is the tallest boy in the neighborhood.
    • That shade of blue is the most beautiful color.
    • This is the longest song that I have ever heard.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Nice try, I'll give you that, but NO. It would be 'more close to the truth.' When prefacing a word with 'more,' you don't need to add anything to the word, you see? More powerfuler? More greater? More friendlier? No. More powerful than so and so. More great than so and so. More friendly. Yes. >=)
    How about "more closely"? I'll bet you forgot all about that one, didn't you, Ms. Smartypants?
    How about "more closely"? I'll bet you forgot all about that one, didn't you, Ms. Smartypants?
    Scroll up you ignorant slut.
    Nero Yung Blood
    In an all white slavic country full f angry violent men and little sex r available chicks whoa rent gold digger or want to be courteyed to like in old times like in old europe on top of a religious populance and a cold climate but the benefit is less gangs and guns and extreme violence like school shootings and a police state?
    Hewfil1 Houston
    such shitposting

Welcome back bud
    Nero Yung Blood
    Welcome back bud

aweeee, thanks :]
Jump to Top