User Controls

What do you think of Joe Biden?

Antifa Member African Astronaut
    All the pedophile shit is 100% unsubstantiated and the most there is in actual record is some woman saying Biden spoke inappropriately, which he apologized for.

He's basically another corporate democrat who will tow the party line. This is why CNN bashed so hard on Bernie Sanders and Yang, since they are two of the only actual populists around, with policies that are widely popular across the political spectrum.

His re-election basically depends on Democrats actually giving a fuck and not just being crayola conservatives disguised with a blue wrapper.

Senate is 100% going to Republicans in 2022 by a small margin and will probably stay red until 2026.

I'm fully expecting the social democratic side of Biden to come out in 2023 when they suddenly start talking about healthcare again.

Unlike Trump, he probably does actually care for America on some level, like pretty much every president. Even Nixon was fighting for a white Christian America. Trump only fought for himself.

NV Democrats just won big, with social democrats taking 100% of the seats. I fully expect this trend to continue over the next decade at least, just like it did after the Great Depression, or Europe when they rebuilt after WW2. Democrats success, as always, 100% depends on their willingness to stop being conservatives and start enacting actual decent policy like a NHS or tax funded education.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Senile demented cunt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Wha if he was a peodphile but also a great man at the same time and an amazing business man or politician. What then?
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Senile demented cunt.
    Originally posted by Wariat Wha if he was a peodphile but also a great man at the same time and an amazing business man or politician. What then?

Then he'd go to jail for being a nonce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat Wha if he was a peodphile but also a great man at the same time and an amazing business man or politician. What then?

He would still be a paedophile. Don't try and find absolution for your Noncery. That's one shit stain that cannot be removed.

If he supported 100% of my policy I would not give a fuck, to be honest.

It's basically granted that any American president is a criminal in some way, and is just too above the law to be held to the same standard as everyone else.

I don't really know that molesting children is worse than bombing them. But I wouldn't support Joe Biden if he was a pedophile because he fucking sucks. Just another corporate democrat. You could replace him with thousands of other men and it wouldn't make a difference because they all support the party line of corporate America. Just less so than the Republicans.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Senile demented cunt.

I don't think he's senile yet. He's had a speech problem since he was a kid. Plus he's old. But he still knows what he's talking about for the most part. Trump seemed to forget where he was at and who he was talking to at times. Some really atrocious speeches from him where he clearly just filled in the confusion with random off-script sentences. Biden sticks to the speech and gets his general message across.

Obama speeches were fucking on point every time tho.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Biden is not a pedophile, you bunch of QAnon conspiratorists.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Biden was not planning to run for a second term.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member If he supported 100% of my policy I would not give a fuck, to be honest.

It's basically granted that any American president is a criminal in some way, and is just too above the law to be held to the same standard as everyone else.

I don't really know that molesting children is worse than bombing them. But I wouldn't support Joe Biden if he was a pedophile because he fucking sucks. Just another corporate democrat. You could replace him with thousands of other men and it wouldn't make a difference because they all support the party line of corporate America. Just less so than the Republicans.

so to you he is a corporwte democrat and obama wasnt?
    what would he have to do to support your policies? I imagine kamala the da would be much worse?
    WellHung Black Hole
    what do we really know about the man?
    Hey wariat dont ever thank my posts again you insolent fuck
    Originally posted by Wariat so to you he is a corporwte democrat and obama wasnt?

Obama was a corporate democrat too. Just way more personable.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think he's an asshole and I'm pretty sure he didn't actually win, common lets be real here trump is way more popular than him. But anyways, I don't like joe biden because he helped co-write the patriot act and he's obviously just a huge puppet for obama.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member All the pedophile shit is 100% unsubstantiated and the most there is in actual record is some woman saying Biden spoke inappropriately, which he apologized for.

He's basically another corporate democrat who will tow the party line. This is why CNN bashed so hard on Bernie Sanders and Yang, since they are two of the only actual populists around, with policies that are widely popular across the political spectrum.

His re-election basically depends on Democrats actually giving a fuck and not just being crayola conservatives disguised with a blue wrapper.

Senate is 100% going to Republicans in 2022 by a small margin and will probably stay red until 2026.

I'm fully expecting the social democratic side of Biden to come out in 2023 when they suddenly start talking about healthcare again.

Unlike Trump, he probably does actually care for America on some level, like pretty much every president. Even Nixon was fighting for a white Christian America. Trump only fought for himself.

NV Democrats just won big, with social democrats taking 100% of the seats. I fully expect this trend to continue over the next decade at least, just like it did after the Great Depression, or Europe when they rebuilt after WW2. Democrats success, as always, 100% depends on their willingness to stop being conservatives and start enacting actual decent policy like a NHS or tax funded education.

lol thats a whole lot of nothing burger
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    All you people thinking Biden is /yourguy/ are even sadder than all the cunts who thought I was /theirguy/.

Imagine being American and these 80 year old creepy cunts slowly melting down and turning into children run you.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member Hey wariat dont ever thank my posts again you insolent fuck

you don't call the fucking shots you faggot fuck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think he's an asshole and I'm pretty sure he didn't actually win, common lets be real here trump is way more popular than him. But anyways, I don't like joe biden because he helped co-write the patriot act and he's obviously just a huge puppet for obama.

Uhhh, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans, by a pretty large margin.

If it was popular vote with everyone voting, the Democrats would win every time.

Bush BARELY won popular vote.

Trump didn't even win popular vote.

So I'm not sure where you think all these Republicans are coming from. All US cities are largely democrat voting. This is where most of the population lives.

Why has every single case been thrown out if Trump actually won the election?

I don't remember Al Gore throwing up such a fuss or sending people to attack the capitol.
    plus the guy is a flagrant liar, he said if he's elected he will cure cancer and release the ufo documents.. but anyone with half a brain knows they already have the cure for cancer but its not in their interest to expose it because of big pharma derpadew and we all already know ufo's are real, but he's not going to do any of that.

plus the whole cornpop story that probably never happened, he even makes up stuff about being shot at in iraq just like hiliary clinton claiming she almost got sniped out just to boost the legend of themselves to make them look like powerhouses when they are basically super corrupt attorneys and capitialist cronies
Jump to Top