$20!

I use to spend that every 2 days
    WellHung Black Hole
    $0
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung $0

Lol you're poor.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol you're poor.

u gotta do better than that to trigger me, bud. ⚘❤
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Less than you used to spend in one night on cocaine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    last year I spent about 5 grand
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    25-30 dollars/mo because I'm an advanced hyper ape
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Less than you used to spend in one night on cocaine

🤭
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Ghost Black Hole
    i bought a half oz for $72

I will probably run out next week. I try to keep it under $200/month.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just depends. Its been a few months since ive bought any. I don't always smoke. Usually i just smoke with a friend so im not spending any money
    Originally posted by Ghost i bought a half oz for $72

I will probably run out next week. I try to keep it under $200/month.

You should get into CBD bud. Not sure how the market is there, but here you can get an oz for easily under 30 and I know places that sell half lbs for around the same price. Bulk hemp was selling for 50 cents an lb last year. The market is CRAZY saturated with legal growers since 2018 with our Tax Act that effectively created a federal legal framework for selling hemp(the only good thing Trump signed.)

Get your tolerance lower, get some high CBC or high CBG stuff for fun, save a lot of money.

Right now there's even stuff that hits like 10% THCa which is somehow still legal and available to purchase in all 50 states. Which is fucking nuts because 10% THCa would be illegal if it was coming from cannabis and not hemp. They effectively just legalized weed here, especially with delta8.

I honestly don't know how any self respecting stoner could just stick to shitty expensive delta-9 products when there is a world of different stuff to try. Cannabinoid conversion is a MASSIVE game changer. They could easily make delta-9 THC for cents per gram from hemp/cannabis but they aren't because its illegal.

Wait like 10 years and you'll see that this shit is going to take over and make weed very very cheap for consumers. Right now the capitalists are having their go of things without too much saturation. A lot of cannabis laws have been specifically created to reduce competition. Especially in my state where to get all the permits/bidding minimum/dept of agriculture bonds/etc you need like 2 million minimum.

It really is like a little microcosm of what the weed market could be without all these laws and (capitalist) regulations.
    Originally posted by Antifa Member You should get into CBD bud. Not sure how the market is there, but here you can get an oz for easily under 30 and I know places that sell half lbs for around the same price. Bulk hemp was selling for 50 cents an lb last year. The market is CRAZY saturated with legal growers since 2018 with our Tax Act that effectively created a federal legal framework for selling hemp(the only good thing Trump signed.)

Get your tolerance lower, get some high CBC or high CBG stuff for fun, save a lot of money.

Right now there's even stuff that hits like 10% THCa which is somehow still legal and available to purchase in all 50 states. Which is fucking nuts because 10% THCa would be illegal if it was coming from cannabis and not hemp. They effectively just legalized weed here, especially with delta8.

I honestly don't know how any self respecting stoner could just stick to shitty expensive delta-9 products when there is a world of different stuff to try. Cannabinoid conversion is a MASSIVE game changer. They could easily make delta-9 THC for cents per gram from hemp/cannabis but they aren't because its illegal.

Wait like 10 years and you'll see that this shit is going to take over and make weed very very cheap for consumers. Right now the capitalists are having their go of things without too much saturation. A lot of cannabis laws have been specifically created to reduce competition. Especially in my state where to get all the permits/bidding minimum/dept of agriculture bonds/etc you need like 2 million minimum.

It really is like a little microcosm of what the weed market could be without all these laws and (capitalist) regulations.

What a lot of fuss over nothing that a nice hot cup of tea couldn't sort out.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like to be very stoned when I play minecraft because I make some really cool stuff
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What a lot of fuss over nothing that a nice hot cup of tea couldn't sort out.

If tea was given this level of attention I would be all over it.

But nobody is (semi)synthesizing tea alkaloids because they aren't very interesting.
    Coca could probably use the attention tho
Jump to Top