User Controls

Turbo gay jedi and FBI informant Milo Yiannopoulos goes ex-Gay, turbo Christian.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay man whose conservative messaging and willingness to speak the truth sparked riots on university campuses may well trigger more outrage now that he describes himself as “Ex-Gay” and “sodomy free,” and is leading a daily consecration to St. Joseph online.

Two years ago, when Church Militant’s Michael Voris famously challenged Yiannopoulos to live a chaste life, Yiannopoulos was not defensive. Instead, he acquiesced, and humbly admitted his human weakness.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/activist-milo-yiannopoulos-is-now-ex-gay-consecrating-his-life-to-st-joseph?utm_source=must_reads

WTF?

Before Obbe posters get all cunty about my sauce, yes, the story is real.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    dangerous ex-faggot
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "Ex-gay" is a bit generous. The dude could never have his dick touched by anyone ever again, including by himself, but it'd still twitch when he saw a hot guy. I guess "famously gay contrarian retard goes voluntarily celibate" doesn't have the right kind of attention whoring ring to it though.

I think he means gayness is his secret superpower, like the X-men
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Also not hard to believe that he couldn't get laid if he wanted to. He got cancelled for nonce shit, so no conservative right wing fag is going to put it in his butt. And the rest of his views will have ruled out the other 90% of fags. "Milo Yiannopoulos, World's First Gay Incel" is a better headline.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    "Ex-gay"??....not so much. Once gay always gay. But i can get behind "sodomy free".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee But i can get behind "sodomy free".

kek
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Free sodomy?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/activist-milo-yiannopoulos-is-now-ex-gay-consecrating-his-life-to-st-joseph?utm_source=must_reads

WTF?

Before Obbe posters get all cunty about my sauce, yes, the story is real.

i think he's just an actor / drama queen no matter what he'll always be gay but he also is just as much of an attention whore
Jump to Top