User Controls

My couch isn't even due in stock until March 28th a full 6 months after I bought it.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I am so annoyed.
    They gave me a broken ass replica couch that has already fallen apart as a place holder.
    My love seat did come in and I am making payments on it but by the time my couch gets here my loveseat will be a few months old.
    The only reason I even bought this furniture was because it was all I could afford at the time and bow that I have more money Im tempted to just cancel the stupid couch and use that money to but something useful like a lawyer to sue Morris Home Furnishings for being scum bags.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Ours is taking 3 months. Probably longer. Everything is slow as fuck right now.
    Originally posted by frala Ours is taking 3 months. Probably longer. Everything is slow as fuck right now.

Why are they even selling them then?

Also, you should cancel and buy a used couch much cheaper and nicer on facebook marketplace.
    Its too late for me but maybe not for you.
    Because people still need furniture and appliances. We had a tough time with our appliances too.

Manufacturing/shipping is taking longer because of Covid. Couches normally take 4-6 weeks if they are customizable anyways. It took us forever to agree on a couch so we aren’t returning it. Plus we already have one we bought off the floor so we aren’t in a rush.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Furniture store! Give me couches! REEEE
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    PM hydro on making pallet furniture
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra PM hydro on making pallet furniture

She has a couch made out of empty syringe boxes like people do with pizza boxes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala Because people still need furniture and appliances. We had a tough time with our appliances too.

Manufacturing/shipping is taking longer because of Covid. Couches normally take 4-6 weeks if they are customizable anyways. It took us forever to agree on a couch so we aren’t returning it. Plus we already have one we bought off the floor so we aren’t in a rush.

Nothing slowed down.
    Quit being stupid.
    You should live in a REAL city.

"FREE SAME DAY DELIVERY & FREE HAUL OFF OF THE FURNITURE YOU REPLACE ON ANY PURCHASE OF $500 OR MORE IN THE HOUSTON AREA!"
    https://www.galleryfurniture.com/
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    rofl bro who t f buys new furniture unless u really wanna waste money...and judging by ..well..ur fona..u don't have a ton of disposable income
    Originally posted by RIPtotse rofl bro who t f buys new furniture

People who don't want to sit in other peoples bodily fluids and or infect their house with bedbugs and shit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur the idiot who purchased the couch. User error, like it usually is...
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson People who don't want to sit in other peoples bodily fluids and or infect their house with bedbugs and shit.

Whats wrong with bodily fluids?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Nothing slowed down.
    Quit being stupid.

Oh ok. Well it’s taken half a year for you to get a shitty couch on layaway for no reason then lol.
    Originally posted by frala Oh ok. Well it’s taken half a year for you to get a shitty couch on layaway for no reason then lol.

Now you see why I am sooo mad.
    If my job slowed down everybody would be fucked.
    Couches slow down and everyone seems okay those furniture makers are taking extra extra long paid vacations while I have to work 58 hours a week just to afford saltine crackers and used clothes.
    I know you probably won't help but do you mind doing my taxes since your not doing anything?
    Lmao.

Yes I do mind.
    Originally posted by frala Lmao.

Yes I do mind.

You want me to send them via the report feature?
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    I did fralas taxes for her last year lol shes just a cunt who won't give back what she gets from the universe, what a slut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy You want me to send them via the report feature?

Bitch
    Antifa Member African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala Bitch

Why won't you just do his taxes?
Jump to Top