User Controls

damm these guys were off the hook

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I know you guys dont speak or understwnd polish but this came up on my recommended list of my youtube feed. apparently this is some recent shit like they sre still taking down the renemants of this gang. there was a gang called gang of mutants sort or like the batman dark night returns comic I read in san quentin these guys either were offshoots of or inbred with. apparently there is 200 confirmed me,bers and they are still finding offshoots or guys that escaped the rico and indicments as well as the other rival gangs the main guy their leader took with him when he went to prison and told the da or prosecutor about and has a death hit on him. he also had like graves in two different places of people they found. Still, accoridng to polish law they can only give him 25 yrs max and they did:

its crazy thinking i was in warsaw when i gor deported when some of them were still around or they were still active.
    Ghost Black Hole
    fuck poland and their shitty beer
    poland can be the dreamland or a place off the hook if you know where to look youll find it.
    here is info on the mutant gang the same gang they made batman or return of batman graphic novels out of and comics:

lol here is the translarion of first thing the voiceover dude says:

"mutsnt gang became famous and started from late 90s as a gang thst hired professional murderers and car thieves. they were packed with steroids... they were fsmous for their brutality. they took over trucks and killed for contracts...

i never knew such people exist... professional murderers lol.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Poland is only good for us brits to Bred your whore womenz and you cuck faggot losers bow down why us betas seed your said womenz.
    they made the batman comic and even i guess video adaptation based off these guys

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Poland is only good for us brits to Bred your whore womenz and you cuck faggot losers bow down why us betas seed your said womenz.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat poland can be the dreamland or a place off the hook if you know where to look youll find it.

sounds like everyone there wants to fight because they are no life eastern euorpean meat head faggots that need to die
    lol at the guy mentioned in 7:25 igor:

this guy was seriouely off the hook named igor. he was operating in poland but was stelaing cars from germany and somehow they let him off two rapes of women and he killed 7 people na zlecenie zabojstwie or contract killings. Damm these guys were seriously off the hook they than barricated themselves knowing the cops and forces are after them with grenades and high caliber machine guns wanting to go out in a shootout. Im still watching this guys...
    No
    apparently in the swat action the main leader or seargant was kiooed wnd wnother swat member in a booby bomb trap before they got even inside.
    holy fuck than grabades flee off from th top indoe they seriously need to make s movie sbout these guys.
    holy fucking shit 18 cops eounded in the first minutes trying to go inside the safehouse.
    Ghost Black Hole
    LOL
    HOLY FUCK FUYS!

Have another drink, Nonce.
    they guysbare or were off the hook.
Jump to Top