User Controls

Fona 3-9-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Hello everyone.
    What did you do today?
    I had the internet repair guy come out and bull shit me wasting an hour of my time.
    He said my intermittent internet is a result of a software problem and there was nothing he could do about it.
    Then I asked him if he could go ahead and hook the outlet in my office up so that I could keep the boxes in there instead of behind my couch where resetting them sucks.
    He proceeded to try and tell me that it was impossible to switch the line from one outlet to another even though they are on opposite sides of the same wall mere inches from each other.
    Meanwhile I found out that if I had moved to an apartment a quarter mile away I could be getting 1GBps internet speed with fiber optic for only $20 more a month than I pay for the 30mbps I am suppose to get that is actually more like 3mbps...
    He wasted my morning and after he left I fell asleep and woke up just in time to do not much at all.
    I am about to get dressed and go pick something up for dinner because Chell doesn't get that I can't eat a piece of toast for dinner and go do my physically demanding job for 8 hours.
    Im probably going to go get more KFC.
    Anyways, ttyl.
    <3 Fona
    I need to get more internet quotes.
    Also, Im looking forward to the stimulus check because Im going to stimulate myself with a new computer.
    Hopefully I get my last paycheck from my old job this week so I can go ahead and buy some new tires too.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is it the actual internet connection or could it be wireless interference or something
    I don't have anything wired to tell you but it is their fucking equipment and therefore their fault.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    try plugging your desktop directly into the router instead of using wireless, a cat6 cable is like $2.50

if the problem's with the wireless I can probably help
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    more like you wasted two hours of his time, you simple ass fool
Jump to Top